All things Knotts Berry Farm

cmwade77

I'm pretty sure they weren't the only ones doing that. It's just it was documented through a vlog. It doesn't help that people here hate "vloggers" in general, so what they do won't matter cause they'll get criticized. Ya'll always criticize their content to begin with whether it's eating stuff, riding rides, buying merch etc.

If they bought the fried chicken and boysenberry stuff at Knotts and they immediately head home then they did a taste test/eating show/mukbang in the comfort of their own home cause they were considerate by not eating with their friends, would you be okay with it and watch it? No cause ya'll still will hate it no matter what,
My only issue is that these exact same people have been saying not to do stuff like this. If they had been saying things that were consistent with their actions, I would take no issues.

Giss Neric

My only issue is that these exact same people have been saying not to do stuff like this. If they had been saying things that were consistent with their actions, I would take no issues.
I see. I don't watch them consistently. I only watch those vlog titles that interest me like the Knott's one.

Jedi Stitch

I never wanted a chicken meal and a boyson berry pie more than when Fresh Baked and crew hat a tail gate picnic across from Knotts berry Farm.

cmwade77

Hey, whatever happened to those that were sharing photos from Knott's on a daily basis? Can we get people to do so, we don't really have many Knott's photos yet since this is our first year with a season pass and well, we all know how that has gone so far....lol

Darkbeer1

Phroobar

Original Poster
8746-1-hotel_carousel_large.jpg

cmwade77

So over a year ago a friend's daughter applied to work at Knott's and they called her yesterday to see if she was still interested in a job.

Not sure what to make of that, as obviously they have a ton of people that are laid off to pull from, yet they are calling to see if they can hire someone new.

Curious Constance

So over a year ago a friend's daughter applied to work at Knott's and they called her yesterday to see if she was still interested in a job.

Not sure what to make of that, as obviously they have a ton of people that are laid off to pull from, yet they are calling to see if they can hire someone new.
Maybe they’ve already gotten notice from some people that they won’t come back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom