Disney princess voice actresses hosting zoom call to benefit Give Kids the World Village

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
What: Join Disney Royalty to celebrate friendship and positivity while we are all staying safe at home. The actresses are hosting a virtual Q&A via Zoom. For a $20 donation to Give Kids The World, you can join the magic from the comfort of your castle. So put on your tiara or crown for an evening with our favorite princesses celebrating the magic that is Give Kids The World

Who: The actresses who voice Jasmine (Linda Larkin), Ariel (Jodi Benson), Pocahontas (Irene Bedard) and Belle (Paige O'Hara)

Why: For every month Give Kids The World is closed due to COVID-19 more than 700 wishes are postponed. Your $20 donation to participate in this special Q&A will help give hope to critically ill children and their families, and support the Village in fulfilling these wishes once it’s safe to do so.

When: Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. EDT

Where: Details to join will be sent to participants prior to the event. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-royal-evening-for-give-kids-the-world-tickets-103546123242

welcome-home.jpg

Last edited:

Ricky Spanish

Please support Give Kids The World!
It is a great place that helps to make children’s wishes come true.
The staff and volunteers are awesome.
My daughter was granted a Make a Wish trip in 2004 and we stayed at GKTW.
She is a brain tumor survivor.
The trip and time together was a great experience.
93ED191B-7524-426C-AD0E-FA31281A5158.jpeg

I never ask for or expect birthday and Christmas gifts but my family and friends know, a check for GKTW is the perfect thing for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom