Florida DisneySea

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
I got an idea for my own park Florida DisneySea. The park should have seven themed areas or "ports of call" like Tokyo DisneySea. But unlike the park in Japan the ports of call are:
  1. San Fransokyo Bay - the entrance port based on the 2014 (the year I graduated) film Big Hero 6
  2. Native American River - based on Disney's Pocahontas,
  3. Pirate's Cove - themed as the fictional port city Neverwoods during the Golden Age of Piracy
  4. Fantastic River - themed as Disneyland's Fantasyland section in the retro future.
  5. Zootopian Harbor - based on the 2016 film Zootopia
  6. American Bayou - based on Disney's The Rescuers
  7. French Coast - based on Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Last edited:

nickymous

I thought a Disney Sea park for a 5th gate would be a great idea myself. I'd love to a Shanghai Pirates of the Caribbean (Part 2) ride in Florida. I know we like the nostalgic, but Walt would want things changed up. So don't loose the old, but add to it.

NigelChanning

I’m not sure if flat rides count but there’s the yet to be opened “The Happy Ride with Baymax” at Tokyo Disneyland. It’s basically just a clone of Maters Junkyard Jamboree or Alien Swirling Saucers however. In terms of an E-ticket I could see maybe a dark ride/ shooter where Hiro is set to present some new tech at the “Nerd School” (I forgot what it’s actually called). Maybe like some robots get loose so you have to de-activate them. Just a thought.

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
Yeah! We will call it Big Hero 6 Laser Blitz. And she need entertainment. How about Disneyland Carousel Folklore, which is like Carousel of Progress, but focuses on the folklore of the "town" of Disneyland, USA, and all the technology they come with, narrated by oldest Kip, second oldest Chip, third oldest Trish and youngest Ashley.

Last edited:

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
Well I have to work on entertainment first for Fantastic River. I know! What about Disneyland Carousel Folklore, a carousel theatre attraction that is like Carousel of Progress, except it focuses on the Folklore of the areas of Disneyland, and the technology they come with. The show is narrated by four kids, teenaged Kip, second oldest Chip, third oldest Trish and youngest Ashley. Act 1, hosted by Kip, tells the folklore of Frontierland and pre-electeric technology like wooden iceboxes and water pumps. Chip hosts act 2 and tells of Tomorrowland and the technology of the 1920's. Trish hosts act 3 and explains Adventurelands origins and of technology from the "Fabulous Fourties" (the nickname four the 1940's). Ashley serves as the host of act 4, and explain the origins of Fantasyland and the recent technology. Theatres hosting acts 1-3 utilizes scrim curtains that conceal secondary scenes until lit from behind. Can you do the script for the intro and act 1, NigelChannonh09? And theme song is "Whistle While You Work" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

Last edited:

NigelChanning

Well I have to work on entertainment first for Fantastic River. I know! What about Disneyland Carousel Folklore, a carousel theatre attraction that is like Carousel of Progress, except it focuses on the Folklore of the areas of Disneyland, and the technology they come with. The show is narrated by four kids, teenaged Kip, second oldest Chip, third oldest Trish and youngest Ashley. Act 1, hosted by Kip, tells the folklore of Frontierland and pre-electeric technology like wooden iceboxes and water pumps. Chip hosts act 2 and tells of Tomorrowland and the technology of the 1920's. Trish hosts act 3 and explains Adventurelands origins and of technology from the "Fabulous Fourties" (the nickname four the 1940's). Ashley serves as the host of act 4, and explain the origins of Fantasyland and the recent technology. Theatres hosting acts 1-3 utilizes scrim curtains that conceal secondary scenes until lit from behind. Can you do the script for the intro and act 1, NigelChannonh09? And theme song is "Whistle While You Work" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
I’m not entirely sure if I’ll be able to get around to do the scripts but I’ll certainly try! What should the length be for Act 1 and is it a musical show? And what era is the show set?

Last edited:

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
Disneyland Carousel Folklore has four acts and the attraction's show length should be likeCarousel of Progress only long since The theme of folklore is added The stages for each act takes place a specific location:
  • Act 1 takes place in a lot cabin strewn with 19th Century technology during Valentine's Day.
  • Act 2: takes place in a retro futuristic home strewn with 1920's technology during th Fourth of July.
  • Act 3 takes place in a kitchen that is actually the room of an ancient jungle temple during Halloween. Technology of the "Fabulous Forties" clutter the room connected to batteries.
  • Act 4 takes place during Christmas on a castle courtyard strewn with recent technology.

Last edited:

NigelChanning

As the audience takes their seats in the theater the curtain rises to reveal the original Disneyland sign as “Whistle While you Work” plays. The theater rotated to the intro where we see Kip, Chip, Trish, and Ashley.
Kip: Hello Everybody!
Ashley: Who are they?
Chip: Don’t worry Ash, they're friend of ours!
Ashley: Okay, if you say so.
Trish: We’ve invited them to share some old stories about our favorite place in the whole world, Disneyland!
Kip: Boy, that place sure has changed since it opened. New experiences and technology. A whole world of fantasy and adventure awaits the second you step through the gates.
The kids begin singing Whistle While you Work as you rotate to Act 1 where we see Kip in his bedroom. We see that he’s a big Davy Crockett fan because of the numerous posters save for one that reads “The Mine Train Through Nature’s Wonderland. Now Open at Disneyland”
Kip: This is my room. It may seem a little cluttered at the moment but every little object or trinket tells a story. Did I mention I’m a big fan of the old frontier? Cowboys, Native Americans, endless stories to tell. My favorite is the Ballad of Davy Crockett.
Kip sings a short rendition of Davy Crockett*
Kip: I wonder if you could guess my favorite land at Disneyland! If you guessed Frontierland then you’re right! That place sure is wild. I guess you could say it’s the wildest place in the wilderness! Those were the days of Pre-electric technology. From water pumps to ice boxes. We sure have made many advancements since then. But deep down I’ll always have a love for the Wild, Wild West!
Kip sings a reprise of Davy Crockett*

NigelChanning

I’ve never been good at writing dialogue so it may be terrible. It’s also a little short because I haven’t brushed up on my pre electric technology facts so there wasn’t much to talk about. This was very much a rough, rough draft. Feel free to make any changes! And I just saw your settings so some of it may not line up. I originally thought that it took place around the prime of Disneyland so it’ll need tweaking.

Last edited:

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
Maybe you should look up Carousel of Progress. In the Mickey wiki then you can try again. By the way, the show should have six stages:
  • Stage 1- Intro and loading
  • Stage 2 - Act 1, hosted by Kip
  • Stage 3 - Act 2, hosted by Chip
  • Stage 4 - Act 3, hosted by Trish
  • Stage 5 - Act 4, hosted by Ashley
  • Stage 6 - Act 6, hosted by Ashley

Last edited:

NigelChanning

Maybe you should handle the script, man. Writing dialogue is not my strength. I’m better with rides than with shows. Hope I can still share my ideas for other areas because this is still I great idea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom