Who Should Narrate New Spaceship Earth?

Josh Hendy

At a museum you can rent headphones with a guided tour in the language of your choice ... you know where I'm going with this? Think Rip Ride Rockit with choices from Samuel Jackson to Jeremy Irons. Plus secret off-menu codes for Gilbert Gottfried, Jar-Jar and Donald Duck.

Would be so cool and the headphones would cover up a lot of the clunkiness of the ride vehicles.

peter11435

At a museum you can rent headphones with a guided tour in the language of your choice ... you know where I'm going with this? Think Rip Ride Rockit with choices from Samuel Jackson to Jeremy Irons. Plus secret off-menu codes for Gilbert Gottfried, Jar-Jar and Donald Duck.

Would be so cool and the headphones would cover up a lot of the clunkiness of the ride vehicles.
You can already select the language on SSE and receive different narrator tracks. So it basically already exists

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member

Someone leaked the new narration for Spaceship Earth.

Yikes. This will suck with all these budget cuts.

James Corden making it hip and trendy at a cheap price.

Seriously. This park needs these overhauls. Delay everything and come up with something competent.

Hope that isn't legit. I have a feeling it isn't. It would already be dating itself using trendy jargon. (that will fall out of favor) Plus, I'm not picking up on the storylight vibe. How is that timeless?

trainplane3

Hope that isn't legit. I have a feeling it isn't. It would already be dating itself using trendy jargon. (that will fall out of favor) Plus, I'm not picking up on the storylight vibe. How is that timeless?
I almost shared it...then I read the text. I can't imagine Disney allowing that at all.
It's not. If they would've read the comments, they would've seen it's a joke. Or maybe they intended to post it here as a joke? A joke that's two months old.

Last edited:

The Grand Inquisitor

I cannot picture Jar Jar or Donald Duck narrating this 😂

Movielover

I just watched Margin Call and Jeremy Irons was spectacular.

I much prefer Irons from Dungeons and Dragons...

jeremy-irons-D-and-D.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom