WDW things I will never gripe about again....

Lilofan

LOL how do you think I feel when I see star wars people walking around with dolls petting and talking to dolls? I see the same thing with adults walking around with that horrific bird from pandora. But I just look, keep my cooments to myself...
I missed that too but I don't miss walking and feeling like an overheated wet sponge in the middle of August at WDW.

JIMINYCR

Never complain about the long drive to get to WDW. I'd gladly suffer through each and every mile just to be there.
Never complain about getting on fewer rides in a day than before. I'll take even a meager few just to experience the thrill of a ride again.
Never complain about the extended wait in line to get a Dole Whip. I cant wait to taste that pineapple, creamy treat again.
Never complain about the crowded wait for a park to open. Just OPEN UP again!!!

gobstoper27

Sorry but I still plan to complain about SOME of the rude ECV road warriors as well as the parents who let their kids climb on props in the Toy Story Mania queue. Other than that, I try not to stress about the small things :)

NelleBelle

LOL how do you think I feel when I see star wars people walking around with dolls petting and talking to dolls? I see the same thing with adults walking around with that horrific bird from pandora. But I just look, keep my cooments to myself...
I totally miss people watching for this exact kind of thing! 😂 makes the wait-times bearable!!

Pepper's Ghost

It's a lot of oddities at Disney world from adults.

Jim Gaffigan said in one of his stand-ups that there are adults who go to Disney without children, and they're called "weirdos". LOL. :mad: Although the bit is funny, I always took a little offense to that statement since I would qualify because I'm an adult without kids, but he does have a point regarding some folks like those who talk to dolls. 🤣

If you haven't seen it and have 3:47 to spare, it's hilarious...

The_Jobu

I'm not going to give them free reign to overcharge and under deliver just because they're open again.

I look forward to getting back to normal so I can keep complaining about how the parks are run. :)

Ricky Spanish

Jim Gaffigan said in one of his stand-ups that there are adults who go to Disney without children, and they're called "weirdos". LOL. :mad: Although the bit is funny, I always took a little offense to that statement since I would qualify because I'm an adult without kids, but he does have a point regarding some folks like those who talk to dolls. 🤣

I totally agree with his comment about IASW.

disney4life2008

I have seen it. I'm an adult with kids and go to Disney world. I don't think it's odd but I can definitely see how someone else would think that lol.

Shouldigo12

I agree that this will probably give a lot of people perspective on the important things in life...but, I don't think that means we shouldn't ever complain about things that bother us. For example, you mentioned crowds, but I foresee that being a BIG issue for the parks going forward depending on when they reopen.

Parker in NYC

I agree that this will probably give a lot of people perspective on the important things in life...but, I don't think that means we shouldn't ever complain about things that bother us. For example, you mentioned crowds, but I foresee that being a BIG issue for the parks going forward depending on when they reopen.

This. It's just going to be a different set of crowd issues than before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom