Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

We’re setting up Bible Study on Zoom next week.
I don’t know what Zoom is, but I need me some Bible Study.

Last study unit was a touchy feely warm one. Next unit ... Revelations. Predicting it now.
Zoom is easy. Especially if you are the guest. You will in all likelyhood be sent a Zoom invitation with a blue hyper link. You click on that 3 minutes before the appointed time and your laptop will then need a 45 second download. That's it. There are numerous "How to" videos on YouTube if you are interested.

Last edited:

Songbird76

Next week I am going to set up a Google Meet for us to... well, meet. Just to chat and see each other. We were originally instructed to prepare a week's work of material to send home, then each Friday we'd send something home. We thought that was dumb, so every grade level prepared a month or more.
My kids's schools are both working with Microsoft Teams. DD's class...well, one of her classmates, discovered you can remove other people from a group chat, or mute them, so they were having their German class and every time someone would talk, that person would remove the person talking from the group or mute them. They don't know who did it, and the teacher didn't realize what was going on and thought it was technical difficulties. DD was very frustrated. You shouldn't have issues like that with the small ones you teach, but I would check the settings. I don't know how all these systems work, but if there's a way for others to accidentally remove people or whatever, you might want to see if you can set it so they can't.

PUSH

Original Poster
Be careful for those using Zoom! Our principal warned us it's not always secure, even when you have it locked down. I also just saw and article this morning about Zoom's security issues. There are Zoom bombers who can apparently hack in easily to your meeting and will do things like yell racial slurs, etc. Zoom also says it's encrypted in a certain way, but it's not.

Just a head up!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Be careful for those using Zoom! Our principal warned us it's not always secure, even when you have it locked down. I also just saw and article this morning about Zoom's security issues. There are Zoom bombers who can apparently hack in easily to your meeting and will do things like yell racial slurs, etc. Zoom also says it's encrypted in a certain way, but it's not.

Just a head up!
Racial slurs? We’ll all just pray for him. 😂

Goofyernmost

I am the queen of eating slightly expired food.
I just don’t usually tell people until the next day.
I'm the king. I keep my bread products in the refrigerator and it has never developed any problems no matter how long it was in there. Other then being a little stale, but like I said it could be rejuvenated. I also have kept milk a month past the use by date and it was still good. It is easy to see when milk has gone bad, it has chunks and the plastic it is in expands like my waistline.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm the king. I keep my bread products in the refrigerator and it has never developed any problems no matter how long it was in there. Other then being a little stale, but like I said it could be rejuvenated. I also have kept milk a month past the use by date and it was still good. It is easy to see when milk has gone bad, it has chunks and the plastic it is in expands like my waistline.
You ARE the king.

I wouldn’t push my luck that far with milk. I used some 3-day expired milk for tea last week, but I watched the swirlies like a hawk. Too stressed out on the fourth day, so I tipped it.

PUSH

Original Poster
All I want to do now is make Tiger King references. I greeted one of our secretaries like this today, "Hey, you cool cat and kitten!"

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was thinking plastic American cheese, slightly expired white bread ....

Mike was thinking Montreal smoked meat, Swiss cheese, and grilled onions.

And no, I can’t eat two full sandwiches except I actually did 🤦🏻‍♀️.

54C11D60-B378-4E41-A20C-A868781318AE.jpeg

218F9B1F-A5F1-47B7-A004-460CB16B2FC1.jpeg
Spared you the ketchup shots. You're welcome.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
I was thinking plastic American cheese, white bread ....

Mike was thinking Montreal smoked meat, Swiss cheese, and grilled onions.

And no, I can’t eat two full sandwichesexcept I actually did 🤦🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 460683

View attachment 460685
Spared you the ketchup shots. You're welcome.
We managed two large bottles of ketchup via Walmart pickup yesterday. We were running low.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom