Cut ride that didn’t make it to Pixar pier

flutas

What are we supposed to be looking at....

In the background there's a table with a square image behind it. The image has very blurry drawings on it, and there's a small guitar (or other small stringed instrument) hanging on the wall that vaguely looks like something that could be reminiscent of coco. (Or alternatively, it kinda looks like the US route sign shape to me with something else hanging on top of it.)

So basically nothing.

truecoat

In the background there's a table with a square image behind it. The image has very blurry drawings on it, and there's a small guitar (or other small stringed instrument) hanging on the wall that vaguely looks like something that could be reminiscent of coco. (Or alternatively, it kinda looks like the US route sign shape to me with something else hanging on top of it.)

So basically nothing.

Couldn't that be for the Coco street show?

mickEblu

Wasn't there a concept for a little mermaid spinner ride in the helix area of California Screamin? We would ride in shells on Ursula's tentacles.

no it was supposed to be Syndromes robot thing with the tentacle arms I believe. Or was that my idea?

Phroobar

There was a Toy Story parachute spinner model for the 2012 redo as well in that same area.
I remember that one too. Wasn't there plans at one point to turn the Maliboomer into a TS parachute drop? Maybe that was to turn Jumping Jellyfish into the TS parachute drop.

500px-Jumpin_Jellyfish.jpg

dsc007171.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom