Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This response sounds like you didn't read my post?

It's basically a combination of you agreeing with me and responding to things I didn't say or come remotely close to insinuating. Or did you just quote the wrong post?

You said, "they're more likely to do something with that pavilion"

I'm saying, that's just as unlikely.

The Grand Inquisitor

With Moranis Returning for a new HISTK for Disney + they can bring Back HISTA and the only reason why Nigel Channing was put in the ride in the first place..

Technically Figment is A "Recent Discovery" as was stated by Nigel. But, was found within the Institute during the refurb...And no I don't count the 2nd incarnation as Figment was hardly in it..

IMO I would have hoped they could turn the tables and made him a pure villian..
giphy.gif
I hope they bring back Honey I shrunk the audience then make a new movie to replace it with the new cast. It would be interesting to see how successful the new movie is going to be.

Brer Oswald

We're talking about announced projects getting delayed or scrapped, so...

Disney doesn't have to do anything with the pavilion. And now, even more unlikely they will do anything with it for the next five years.

Whatever construction projects are in the queue, are in the queue ahead of a pavilion re-do, especially if they're not doing anything to Figment.

The hope of anything happening to Figment/Pavilion for five years died when the total EPCOT refresh didn't include it. There is no hope of anything happening there now.

And who knows, maybe Chapek will have a complete change of mind tomorrow. But insiders all seem to agree on this: It's dead for at least the next five years.

Please stop psyching yourselves up into a fan-based rumor based on hopes and suppositions. Don't Jim Hill this.
That’s 5 years for Inside Out and Wreck it Ralph to become less relevant.

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh good grief. A reference is a reference, and Disney is nothing but referential, especially when it comes to anything from WDI. It’s relevant to the topic. Let us have something during these challenging times. We can’t even go to EPCOT to be assaulted by skunk Figment!
Well, if a skunk gets spooked in your neighborhood you can get a whiff of that to simulate it...😉🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom