Pyro techs are being asked to report on 3/29 for work..

lumberguy5

Professional pyro stored in dry environments doesn't expire, especially not in a month to month timeframe. I suspect that the issue is with the bunker magazines aren't in a "good" place capacity wise. If they are still having pyro delivered without firing the shows, their magazines might be approaching capacity, or they want to empty their magazines completely.

You can't store professional explosives without a bunker for more than a day, likewise security and inventory of that magazine fails on Disney even with the parks closed. The bunker needs an eyes on inspection every week, and any action to add or remove items has to be logged.

MrConbon

You can close the roads where the fireworks shells fall of course, but if locals get wind of it, it may be black Friday gridlock and mass gatherings to view fireworks from a distance which Orlando does not need or anywhere in the USA also. Going against police curfew also.

Where do you think all these locals would be having a gathering so large that it would cause gridlock? As a local, nobody cares about fireworks. We could see them everyday, multiple times a day if we wanted to. I can’t imagine any locals would be breaking curfew to see the same fireworks Disney always lights off.

Lilofan

Where do you think all these locals would be having a gathering so large that it would cause gridlock? As a local, nobody cares about fireworks. We could see them everyday, multiple times a day if we wanted to. I can’t imagine any locals would be breaking curfew to see the same fireworks Disney always lights off.
You may not care but some that are cooped up in their residences, some lost their jobs etc would probably want to go out and break curfew. There are a number of roads that lead to MK. The fireworks techs would be foolish to explode the shells at night to encourage a gathering of cars and people. That's bad PR for Disney if that gets on TV.

Disstevefan1

Disney should put on a fantastic show and stream it.

What a wonderful thing for them to do, especially if the fireworks must be destroyed anyway!! This would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the fireworks with a completely empty main street, maybe even place a camera on main street to get a typical POV!!

I hope this is what is happening.

JoeCamel

Question... Where are the fireworks produced? What country?
I have no idea only guesses but this is a thread asking just that question

ThatMouse

For some reason I'm seeing these nonsense posts being promoted on the RSS feed, instead of the usual wdwmagic articles. Even rumors should have cited references. I've never heard of fireworks expiring as long as they are kept dry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom