runDisney Star Wars Events

celluloid

WIth places plike Clearwter Beach closing this Friday for two weeks, I would not expect a mid April reopening extremely likely anymore. My guess was always April 14th for a park reopening but I am now realizing that may have been too optimistic.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
What about the corrals? 🤔 ;)

That's one reason why I think the races will be cancelled. Governor DeSantis was pretty ed when he closed the beaches to drunken Spring Breakers. Plus, you've got runners who probably won't be able to get here as they live in Europe.

I know it's disappointing, especially to legacies such as yourself.

Figment82

I’m trying to move into the acceptance phase of the race being cancelled. 🥺

That said, how many of you will be having your own co”run”avirus half, 10K, and/or 5K in your neighborhood that weekend? 😂 I’m going through with my training as if the event is still on, so I know I’ll be donning my bib and getting out there one way or another!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Confirmation CANCELLED 😩

6D280D6B-D678-420F-B79E-20F7E7BB81EE.png

HiJe

Just looked at the RunDisney site for this race and all of the races have been put in the SOLD OUT status.

Except for the Cheer Squad. It's still open for purchase. So get out there and sign up everyone!!!

Figment82

If you’re signed up for the Kessel Run, you’ll still receive the virtual race medal (if you’re domestic), but will be refunded the in-person race portion and will not receive the Kessel Run medal. So we can assume no medals or shirts will be sent out (as to be expected, I guess). I wonder if they’ll keep the designs for next year.

Texas84

The DVC web site is politely saying if your reservation is after March 31 don't bother us. So guess I'll wait until they announce an extension.

Schema

Yeah, I'm just going to leave my DVC reservation alone for now. I'm assuming the park closure dates will be expanded soon, and then when that happens, our reservations for the former race week will be automatically canceled.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yeah, I'm just going to leave my DVC reservation alone for now. I'm assuming the park closure dates will be expanded soon, and then when that happens, our reservations for the former race week will be automatically canceled.

Governor's executive order shut down gyms, fitness centers and indoor dining at restaurants until May 8th. He's mandated federal social distancing guidelines. So it's highly unlikely parks will open before the executive order expires May 8th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom