Possible Frontierland expansion

JoeCamel

Thanks Marni..I knew I remembered that. Kinda glad they didn't go with the docking of the Liberty Belle...it provides needed motion/activity along with the rafts to TSI on ROA. Otherwise it would be a stagnant pond in Florida and we all know what that would end up looking like.

Yeah, you might end up with this...

2018-06-13 09.39.32.jpg

doctornick

Original Poster
It would’ve been docked due to the two large pedestrian bridges bisecting the island.

Thankfully it’s all gone south now.

Happy to hear that. If they want to develop Frontierland more (which I think they should at some point), they need to continuity the path to the north side of the ROA and use all that undeveloped land. Continue the path under the RR station and then build a bridge over the canal (not the ROA proper) - if you do a drawbridge there, you can still allow the canal to function so boats can go out to the Seven Seas Lagoon. Making a loop over to HM would be even better - great for guest flow.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Happy to hear that. If they want to develop Frontierland more (which I think they should at some point), they need to continuity the path to the north side of the ROA and use all that undeveloped land. Continue the path under the RR station and then build a bridge over the canal (not the ROA proper) - if you do a drawbridge there, you can still allow the canal to function so boats can go out to the Seven Seas Lagoon. Making a loop over to HM would be even better - great for guest flow.
One plan was to build a hard right turn under the railroad bridge (by the bathrooms) and push north / west from there around the top of Splash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom