Splash Mountain...don't want to get soaked

Goofyernmost

Yes. You get more wet (wetter?) on Kali.
On Kali, if you have the choice sit on the part of the circle that seem to have the lightest people there already. When that thing starts down the big drop the heaviest weighted area seems to naturally be drawn, by gravity, to the led down to the bottom. When that happens, the splash wave will come right over the top and saturate the group of people sitting there. Oh, and whatever you do keep your feet on the elevated bar on the floor. That floor floods and if you have your feet on the floor you will be squishing around the rest of the day.

mmnw

Kali is worse. Splash, I usually sit on the right. Looks like others are saying that’s the wettest spot. I lean in (I know who I’m sitting next to) and down and I’m pretty good.

HongKongFooy

Splash Mountain...don't want to get soaked

Then go to Tokyo Disneyland where they made the ride better and cut down on the amount of drenchings.

Yes, I know that's not a realistic option but I wanted to say it anyway.

Kate F

The only thing I can think when I see this thread is that it’s unfortunate you’ve chosen to skip out on one of Disney’s best attractions due to fear of wetness. I personally have never gotten that wet on the ride, but that’s not what I ride it for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom