Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Goofyernmost

Frankly I was disappointed in the ride. I was a fan of the GMR, and this has been a let down. I did find it entertaining, however in my opinion very much geared toward children. Not that , that's a bad thing. I appreciate they spent a lot of money on the project but after all the hype I was left disappointed. JMHO
Of course, your opinion is your opinion, but you are one negative against an army of positives from what I have been able to figure out. Like a lot of Disney attractions sometimes it takes more then one exposure for all the details to come out. Your opinion is based on the mental image that you pictured from the normal superhuman Disney hype thrown at us. I haven't seen it, so I am not disagreeing with you at all, but just putting it in perspective.

Movielover

Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

tenor.gif

smile

Frankly I was disappointed in the ride. I was a fan of the GMR, and this has been a let down. I did find it entertaining, however in my opinion very much geared toward children. Not that , that's a bad thing. I appreciate they spent a lot of money on the project but after all the hype I was left disappointed. JMHO

since when is anybody trusting bus drivers?!

JUST KIDDING...
thanks for sharing

Tonto

Posting this as this is the first review I could find on YouTube.
This gentleman provides plenty of detail. Seems naturally excited too.
i apologize if it’s been posted already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom