The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

John park hopper

Many years ago late 60's my mom, me, my sister and my then girlfriend drove from NY to south Florida to see my grandmother (right before I went into the service). We stopped in SC and found this place on Highway 17 to eat. Mom ordered a platter of friend chicken and an elderly black women (cook) brought it out with honey. We asked what do you do with the honey and she said put it on your chicken. I have to say it was the best fried chicken I ever had and from that day on I put honey on my fried chicken. Wondering if any one else does that. Funny years later when I moved to SC not 10 miles up the road I vaguely remembered the building which was long abandoned and I asked at the local country store was there ever a restaurant there. Sure enough they had a old picture of when it was open and they said they had the best fried chicken ---Had to agree --wish it was still there

KBLovedDisney

Many years ago late 60's my mom, me, my sister and my then girlfriend drove from NY to south Florida to see my grandmother (right before I went into the service). We stopped in SC and found this place on Highway 17 to eat. Mom ordered a platter of friend chicken and an elderly black women (cook) brought it out with honey. We asked what do you do with the honey and she said put it on your chicken. I have to say it was the best fried chicken I ever had and from that day on I put honey on my fried chicken. Wondering if any one else does that. Funny years later when I moved to SC not 10 miles up the road I vaguely remembered the building which was long abandoned and I asked at the local country store was there ever a restaurant there. Sure enough they had a old picture of when it was open and they said they had the best fried chicken ---Had to agree --wish it was still there
I used to eat McDonald's chicken nuggets with honey when I was younger. It's good.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Our Fat Tuesday’s Paczki’s

Plus key lime, chocolate mousse and lemon.
Fruit was fresh fruit Strawberries and peach

About 30 flavors offered
598677A3-FEBD-4D17-B8E7-E6CECD43A357.jpegC0C40F4F-B007-4AE1-A2C0-B07838053CBF.jpeg66F9B8FB-75EA-49ED-B77C-2C9D6FAAC83E.jpeg2052B040-9288-425A-8E67-5BFD1E5FB715.jpeg00A833B2-ADEC-438C-B23B-3E0D0177C926.jpeg03C25619-5DFB-4C40-B505-4DDB0B1EF68E.jpeg
Our interesting fame is oursmis
An Irish Bakery and know for
Counties around that these are the best
Paczki’s around. 45 minute line outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom