Rumor of Pixar Land coming to DHS

Soluna16

Original Poster
Well, if the black box ride is going in Mermaid...how would that fit a Pixar land?

Remains to be seen, but you could just have it be Pixar related things. Additionall, that building is located quite centrally and can easily be remade to be accessed from the hub while being separate from the Launch Bay/Animation Courtyard as it currently is.

I know soil borings (I'm assuming geotech and not environmental) have been conducted in the parking lot to the N of Launch Bay which seems to indicate something happening with expansion in that area.

Surferboy567

Remains to be seen, but you could just have it be Pixar related things. Additionall, that building is located quite centrally and can easily be remade to be accessed from the hub while being separate from the Launch Bay/Animation Courtyard as it currently is.

I know soil borings (I'm assuming geotech and not environmental) have been conducted in the parking lot to the N of Launch Bay which seems to indicate something happening with expansion in that area.

If we are talking about raw expansion potential...Animation Courtyard is the perfect candidate, would be great to connect to sunset. If I’m honest with what I think they should do with Rock...make it an incredicoaster but super enhanced with better scenes. Then they could have a pixar land extending out from animation courtyard.

I prefer monsters mini land...but maybe they can come up with something better,

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Tbh, I wouldn't mind seeing several nice, basic rides. Perhaps we could get our own Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind, with the second Flik's Flyer at DCA, maybe Hemlich's Chew Chew Train, a Jesse's Critter Carousel, and other basic rides like that. Maybe we'd finally get an "Up" attraction. I hope that one day, all the Pixar movies are represented in the parks, and I feel like this would be the perfect way to do it.

Surferboy567

I hope that one day, all the Pixar movies are represented in the parks, and I feel like this would be the perfect way to do it.

Oh, boy do I have a thread for you. Sounds like the heavily rumored pixar land for DHS. I don’t think that’s actually going to happen...but if it were to happen that makes more sense. I see play as more of a general character thing and less on actual attractions. Do I want more attractions yes, but I can’t see Disney putting them in here.

EDIT: Unless they update/repurpose Body Wars & Cranium Command

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Or have one and the same.

Although once again the target demographic would be curtailed by the very ride system they would want to ride.

Though, that didn't stop DCA from doing it.

Maybe it should be rethemed to Inside Out and be called "Emotional Roller Coaster."

You know what IP would be really great? One that appeals to older youths and adults? One that's very rock 'n roll? Guardians of th... oh, wait.

jt04

GotG not going here instead still boggles my mind.

Imagine the outcry if they put one of the attractions with the largest footprints (safari doesn't count) in the smallest park.

We already know the complaints caused by the possibility of a Guardians takeover of ToT.

Timothy_Q

Imagine the outcry if they put one of the attractions with the largest footprints (safari doesn't count) in the smallest park.

We already know the complaints caused by the possibility of a Guardians takeover of ToT.
ToT is one of the all time best rides WDI has ever done, RnR isn't.

There would've been very little complains if they had put Guardians where RnR is.
A LOT less complains than putting it at EPCOT

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
ToT is one of the all time best rides WDI has ever done, RnR isn't.

There would've been very little complains if they had put Guardians where RnR is.
A LOT less complains than putting it at EPCOT

Well, I would’ve been pretty disappointed if we lost RnRC to a lame Gaurdians overlay. No more cheap overlays, please.

TRON really should be in Epcot instead of MK next to Space Mountain and Cosmic Rewind should be in a drawer along other unused ideas.

KrazyKat

I’ve seen it mentioned somewhere before, but is this area possibly usable for expansion?
6658E654-4144-4067-87D8-91B2CAD690A1.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom