Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

MadTeacup

And 20,000 Leagues closed in '94 (along with the canoes permanently)...but your point still remains! Add in Diamond Horseshoe was still essentially an attraction with shows throughout the day plus there are multiple shops and food venues now either closed off completely or operating with limited hours.
Also, don't forget that some ride vehicles have changed. Space Mountain used to be able to hold more passengers before they switched to the individual seats and Splash Mountain takes longer to load with lap bars.

[Do] we have any CM’s on here attending one of these previews?
Yes. I think there's probably one or two others who will experience it before me, but I will have an opportunity later this week.

Surferboy567

Also, don't forget that some ride vehicles have changed. Space Mountain used to be able to hold more passengers before they switched to the individual seats and Splash Mountain takes longer to load with lap bars.

Yes. I think there's probably one or two others who will experience it before me, but I will have an opportunity later this week.

Have fun! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Hopefully, we hear about some other reports later today.

djkidkaz

I think the earliest option was 10:30am if I’m not mistaken. So around 11 people should start sharing feedback. I believe there is even a hashtag of some sort so maybe people can look that up to track the postings on Twitter.

kevlightyear

This new structure showed up on the map:

Railway Exit.jpeg

Surferboy567

If you search the attraction on twitter their are CM’s reporting to their cast member previews. No reviews posted except the one posted above.

Surferboy567

It’s looking like Instagram is the place to be for these ride reactions (can’t really call them reviews). All seem positive but it’s hard to judge Disney employees. I’m very hopeful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom