The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I'm just teasing ;) I feel I'm pretty chill most times haha! I hope I'm not seen as the argumentative one.

When I go on my lunch break I'll snap a photo of the gorgeous view I have right now.
Lunch? Are you on the West coast?

Never mind. I see from your future posts that you are not only on the West Coast, but you are also north of the border.

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Sometimes kids also have a short memory span. Maybe they'll both just move on, and it will fizzle out. Until then, if I were DD, I'd just give the other kid a lot of space. Hoping all will be well. From what you've shared about your DD over the past few years, she seems like a lovely person.
I did tell her to stay away from those two girls unless she is required to be by them. They are all the main flyers so they all have to work together in the pyramid. Yes, my youngest one is lovely, thank you. All my kids are. We are definitely blessed with good kids.

MySmallWorldof4

My sister ordered the shirts for all of the kids, last night. I think it’s really cute and I don’t think he will say that it’s too little kid-ish.
I’m going to try to find a cool one for all of them to wear at Magic Kingdom too, But my kid is definitely not a matching shirt type of Kid...but, who cares. ;)

View attachment 450596
That is really cute. We did matching shirts once. Our neighbor made them for us. They said "Thank the Phoenicians." We wore them to EPCOT. We got lots of positive responses to them.

Disney Analyst

Lunch? Are you on the West coast?

Never mind. I see from your future posts that you are not only on the West Coast, but you are also north of the border.

You caught me! I generally take my lunch late though, left my office at 1:45 to grab some sushi.

That is simply gorgeous!

I love Vancouver! Can get the city life but also escape to nature so easily. They will be lighting the Cauldron this weekend to celebrate the 10th anniversary since Winter Olympics 2010.

Disney Analyst

Awesome. Take a pic if you can.

Unsure if I’ll get down to take a photo, but here’s two I took during the Olympics in 2010. Man that was a crazy fun event.

B1D4B2F3-A014-41C9-96DE-721B090E2DB3.jpeg

41330B1F-93E1-4CF7-94F0-25425A1938FF.jpeg

This before they installed a fountain under and around the cauldron. These photos don't show you the metal fence with barbed wire they had installed to keep people out of the area, out of fear of protestors/vandals.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Another question,

They have the DDP, But I just talked to my mom and told her that I think she should cancel it because T is being charged as an adult...And I don’t think it is worth the price difference.

If they cancel the dining plan and just do out of pocket, Can he order a kids meal at a qs or ts restaurant if he wants to?
I think the DDP plan is questionable at best but even more so if there's any chance T will order off the kids menu for any of his meals. Also if any of the "kids" want to order off the adult menu they can't do so.

Figgy1

Premium Member
OK great, I mean he does eat a lot of adult meals at Disney, Just because of the choices, but he doesn’t need to order one at every restaurant he definitely won’t eat it all
B only just recently started eating off the adults menu pretty much all the time. There's still a couple of places where we ask for an adult portion of a kids meal, but he ate kids meals long after he was over 9. They're not picky.

And at QS locations...do whatever the heck you want. No one's gonna know or care. A 40 year old man could eat the kids Mac and cheese and no one would care. Not sure why a 40 year old man would want to, except for @Mr Ferret 88 , but anyway.
I read and could be wrong but I've seen you can't use adult credits for kids meals at qs locations.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Now my mom just said that she doesn’t think they can change it because they paid in full at time of booking, back in October or whenever that was. They can still cancel the DDP until Check in though, right?
I know the date is before check in but not exactly sure long they have. If I was her I'd call tonight, doing it online will in all likelihood mess things up. Good luck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom