SAVI - Stanza V: Team S.E.A. - PortaAdventura

kmbmw777

Just checking, so far our lands are; - Ocean land (sponsored by, Oceana? Royal Caribbean? Capri sunšŸ˜?) - sky land - land land (sponsored by Ferrari, of course!) - Hub. Is that correct?
I also suggested an air based land, sponsored by Boeing. Boeing I feel would be a pretty realistic sponsor, because they're well known in the airline industry and trying to build a better brand imagefor themselves.

Orange Cat

I also suggested an air based land, sponsored by Boeing. Boeing I feel would be a pretty realistic sponsor, because they're well known in the airline industry and trying to build a better brand imagefor themselves.
I thought that that would fuse with sky-land & the sponsorship-ness could be there.
With air taking the lead (as thatā€™s more of a traditional element then just ā€œskyā€™)

pix

Another thing I noticed as I am working on some research is that is celebrating it's 25th anniversary. I don't know what our timeline is, or really how realism works at ALL (I'm more of a blue sky thinker, the realism is hard for me) but if we could make all our changes done by the 30th it would be really neat.

pix

Getting into some of the technical breakdown of the park:

There are 16 rides and attractions, 7 appear to be thrill rides, 6 are kids rides/attractions and 3 are misc attractions from what I saw not really deep diving it.

There are 4 shops, well technically 1 shop and 3 photo ops. The shop is primarily Italian in nature.

There are 6 food places, 1 sit down Italian, 2 QSRs and 3 snack stops by the looks.

And there are 4 streetmosphere type shows, 1 Rome culture and traditions and 3 that appear to be music and dance based.

I don't really know again how to make it realistic in terms of money or whatever, but some of those E-ticket appearing thrill rides need to be brought down to guest eater C/D tickets, the shops will need to get more shopy, and I don't think with our split focus everything should be all Italian.

pix

Okay I know @D Hindley isn't on this subteam but man I am not sober at the moment so excuse my incoherentness and my extremely blue sky but I am just gonna... yeah.

So to start ya know i am on the space land think right now, and we could change the kiddie coaster ride forget the name and make it a trip through the solar system. for sea i think a log ride, and an underwater edutainment kinda thing about coral and fish and stuff. sky they look like they already have a sorin' kinda ride system we could do a fly around places thing but not soarin' cause this isnt disney even if it seems alot like futureworld at the moment. I think keeping the kid autopia like thing and the adult car thing for land makes sense. One of those drop towers could be a parachute type theme for sky. space we could change the playground thing into a space camp type thing very small kid focused and lightly themed.

snack stand in sky sea and space and then keep the italian place in land. mind you I dont have map or brain so idk if that would work.

main gift shop being more all encompasing a la emporium.

steetmosphere who even knows right now.

D Hulk

Cause you usually drunk brainstorm with me. It always seems to be us two.
In that case, do a B&M flying coaster for Sky. Uh, is there a Land-themed area? Give them a dive coaster which goes deep under the earth like Alton Towersā€™ Oblivion.

What will these areas look like? It seems like a more thrill-focused FutureWorld, kinda, with beautiful minimalist gardens. Yeah?

pix

In that case, do a B&M flying coaster for Sky. Uh, is there a Land-themed area? Give them a dive coaster which goes deep under the earth like Alton Towersā€™ Oblivion.

What will these areas look like? It seems like a more thrill-focused FutureWorld, kinda, with beautiful minimalist gardens. Yeah?
B&M?

There is ea land themed area. That seems cool. I'm also about to head off. Can't think straight. I mean I'm never thinking straight but still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom