Updates to the Seas Pavilion

trainplane3

I thought it makes the move once confirmed? It's still a rumor at this point. Plans in motion but not guaranteed to happen just yet.
In that case they should remove the few Figment threads, the Brazil thread, and SSE thread from the Epcot section.

Not arguing but this whole section is "rumors". The DHS section talks about Indiana Jones and Monsters Inc. and they're in a sub-category.

Last edited:

General Mayhem

This entire section of the forum is for news and rumors.
Being it’s rumors regarding EPCOT, it should be in its specific subforum
tenor.gif

real talk tho
I really don't think it's that big of an issue hun.....

techgeek

So I'm all for the Seabase Alpha callbacks, but this is another detail that proves that they just don't get it. It's not an aquarium.

Vintage Seas signage directed you to the "observation level"... because Seabase Alpha is real and you're looking out onto a real ocean reef. Every detail helped build the suspension of belief and sold the story.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wait. "New" signage? This one is already peeling at the corner.

Maybe this is a whole new twist on what the background story is in DAK, in which nature takes over any human enterprise, and so everything in DAK is all run down and going back to seed.

The new story for Seas is that the sea will also overtake any human endeavor. This will transform into a run down sea base with rust and leaks. Piles of water will pool about showing the rising sea levels.

KBLovedDisney

Maybe this is a whole new twist on what the background story is in DAK, in which nature takes over any human enterprise, and so everything in DAK is all run down and going back to seed.

The new story for Seas is that the sea will also overtake any human endeavor. This will transform into a run down sea base with rust and leaks. Piles of water will pool about showing the rising sea levels.
The Apocalyptic Seas

I could see that.

Castle Cake Apologist

So I'm all for the Seabase Alpha callbacks, but this is another detail that proves that they just don't get it. It's not an aquarium.

Vintage Seas signage directed you to the "observation level"... because Seabase Alpha is real and you're looking out onto a real ocean reef. Every detail helped build the suspension of belief and sold the story.

Thank you! I cringed so hard when I saw those banners... How incredibly misguided.

Haymarket2008

What exactly is the point of the Seabase Alpha-esque enhancements? The pavilion is “hosted” by the Nemo characters so it’s a confusing perspective. Don’t get me wrong, I want them to go HAM on bringing the original Seas back, but they need to go all in or else the whole thing will be disjointed thematically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom