Team S.E.A. - Stanza V: Rogue Nations

Which Parks do you wish to work with? (1 for each category)

• German - Europa Park

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • German - Phantasialand

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • British - Alton Towers

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • British - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Northern - De Efteling

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Northern - Tivoli Gardens

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Mediterranean - PortaAdventura

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Mediterranean - Gardaland

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NateD1226

Phantasialand

Alton Towers

Efteling

PortaAdventura

kmbmw777

And just like that, the poll is over!

Our parks:
Phantasialand
Alton Towers
Efteling
PortaAdventura

So, each park will have 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3. @Tux @TheOriginalTiki @mickeyfan5534 and I would like to work on Efteling. Everyone else, feel free to pick a park and get working! I will check in to each park just to see how everyone is working and if they need guidance.

We can do it!
I would like to work on PortaVenture!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
A Good Morning message from Team L.A.N.D.
source.gif

NateD1226

I think we have the following groups thus far

Efteling
@Tux
@TheOriginalTiki
@mickeyfan5534
@NateD1226

Phantasialand
@D Hindley
@orlando678-
@Disney Dad 3000

PortaAdventure
@kmbmw777

Alton
@Evilgidgit
@Brer Panther

So that leaves @AceAstro , @Disneypugs. , @gam3rprincess , , and @Brer Oswald to pick what groups they want to work on.
I'd like to work with Alton Towers.
This leaves @Disneypugs. @gam3rprincess and @AceAstro to join PortaAdventura. I can always help out with the park if the help is needed.

I say we could take today, tomorrow and maybe thursday for just brainstorming. Every team should have jobs assigned and work getting started by Friday. Also, I can do presentation if y'all would like me to. Is there any ideas or thoughts that anyone has for the presentation of the project?

kmbmw777

This leaves @Disneypugs. @gam3rprincess and @AceAstro to join PortaAdventura. I can always help out with the park if the help is needed.

I say we could take today, tomorrow and maybe thursday for just brainstorming. Every team should have jobs assigned and work getting started by Friday. Also, I can do presentation if y'all would like me to. Is there any ideas or thoughts that anyone has for the presentation of the project?
And @Brer Oswald (there's two Brers in the game I think.)

AceAstro

I can work on PortaAdventura with Kevin or Alton. Doesn’t matter to me. Put me wherever I’m needed I can always make it work!

Orange Cat

Do you know how to make videos? I’m pretty sure @Disney Dad 3000 is the expert film maker on this team.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom