FASTPASS Coming to “Monsters Inc.”

Emmanuel

1D125886-42EE-483C-A9E5-03F0890C1F4C.jpeg

Almost a 2 hour wait. No thank you

Jones14

oh this has to be a joke. The single worst attraction at the resort has one of the highest waits. Hilarious.
Wait, worst? We thought it was one of the better rides in the park when we went in 2018.

Granted, the outside placemaking is awful, but that whole land feels cursed anyways.

planodisney

The characters don’t move!

It’s just a bland dark ride of a dated movie.

hope to see a better attraction with an updated land.
We actually really like Monsters Inc., but for once the negative Nellys on here are not over reacting at all. This is absolutely atrocious!! Where is daily operations management to take the message higher up that “hey guys, this ain’t working!”
Who gets in line for this when it shows to be a 110 minute wait?

Emmanuel

Most of the waits save for RSR with its usual 100+ wait time are below an hour now. Nice to see Monsters back to its usual wait times. Given its the end of a 3 day weekend for some, it appears that the locals with work or school tomorrow morning have left.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Done!

Tomorrow I'm going to run some errands to pick up a few things and start building a Lovely Oregonian Family Candle Altar that will include ceremonial candles surrounded by branches of Douglas Fir, Hazlenuts, corks from used Pinot Noir wine bottles (I already have those actually), and a slab of Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese, to add to the vintage E Tickets and unused Autopia Fastpasses I will use for the decoupage base built on an old Nike shoebox. Surrounded by a cloud of fluffed up Burgerville napkins.

Crowned with a flattering photo of Bob Iger that I will cut out from a recent People Magazine, because I know you. :cool:

I just need to be told if you are an OSU Beavers family or a U of O Ducks family, so I can include the proper mascot on the altar next to the little Lego version of R2D2. If you are a Willamette U Bearcat, Lewis & Clark Newfoundland, or PSU Viking family, it will take a bit longer.

Let me know at your convenience, if you'd be so kind. But remember that your happiness depends on it.
can you wish for me to finally go up the falcon ramp while you are at it?

TP2000

lol you are GOOD!!!!

But, the very thought that someone could think that we might potentially be a Beavers family is chilling me to the absolute bone and I feel as though my soul is now tainted and will never be clean again. GROSS!!!!
🦆 🦆 🦆 DUCKS!!!!!

Noted: Ducks, Green/Gold. And so as not to mar the green and gold and even hint at that other joke of a school, every shred of the color orange is being expunged from your candle altar.

I'm not even going to eat citrus fruits near the darn thing.

this is karma for everyone complaining about SWGE killing Disneyland crowds. Now they come back. And they’ve added fastpass to rides to make everything seem busier. I blame the neighbour lady.

You may very well be right! Sometimes we bring this stuff on ourselves.

Oh this has to be a joke. The single worst attraction at the resort has one of the highest waits. Hilarious.

It's not a joke, it's TDA trying to please Mr. Chapek by boosting Maxpass sales. But actually, that is a joke.

Curious Constance

Noted: Ducks, Green/Gold. And so as not to mar the green and gold and even hint at that other joke of a school, every shred of the color orange is being expunged from your candle altar.

I'm not even going to eat citrus fruits near the darn thing.

You may very well be right! Sometimes we bring this stuff on ourselves.

It's not a joke, it's TDA trying to please Mr. Chapek by boosting Maxpass sales. But actually, that is a joke.

I’m not even much of a sports fan, but I have enough self respect to have a healthy hatred for OSU. Can you believe people go to school there?! Also, it’s gotta be fate that I happened to move across the country near the only school that has a Disney character for a mascot and I wasn’t a Disney fan at the time.

Curious Constance

Do you want too much information? You should sit down for this...

Decades and decades ago, a very young TP2000 was home from the service and went to see his high school buddy who was enrolled down at OSU. This buddy of mine was a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity on greek row there in Corvallis, and there was a dance at my buddy's fraternity house that weekend. A young and naive TP2000 met a young lady at that dance who was a member of the Alpha Chi sorority across the street, and let's just say that TP2000 was no longer a boy after that weekend. Which was pretty hard to do considering TP2000 was destined to be a gay bachelor the rest of his life and wasn't exactly girl crazy, but darnit if that young lady wasn't very persistent.

So say what you will about Oregon State University, but at least their co-eds don't take no for an answer. 🤣
Want me to set up a reunion for you two? 🤣🤣🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom