News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Josh Hendy

2023 seems astonishingly long especially when I hear 2023 as the tentative opening for Universal's 3rd gate (barely started drainage and earth moving whereas Epcot is 100% serviced).

I'm hazy on the new plan ... but of everything in WDW, gutting and rebuilding the center of FW is the last thing I would have guessed would be on anybody's to-do list.

HauntedMansionFLA

… but ironically, it has no Wall-E. ;)
The playground 🙃
D80EC54C-9F4B-4AB3-8EB5-9AD74CC6076F.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I would be shocked to see the Center still completely Walled off by the end of the new year. Construction would still be (very) ongoing, but there is a desire to get these main pathways back up ASAP.

Any idea of the expected completion time of the Mouse Gears and Electric Umbrella refurbs? I would imagine once they're done with those, they'd have an open central walkway past them (stores to the left, wall to the right as you go down the spine).

Magic Feather

Any idea of the expected completion time of the Mouse Gears and Electric Umbrella refurbs? I would imagine once they're done with those, they'd have an open central walkway past them (stores to the left, wall to the right as you go down the spine).
MG should be up by the end of summer at the very latest. I’d be surprised if EU’s replacement was up before the end of the year. And, make “wall to the right” into “wall with gap to the right.”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom