Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

MadTeacup

Regarding questions about cast members' first reactions, everyone I know on the test and adjust team (like, 2 people) is very excited for MMRR to open. They seem to believe it is a high quality ride that guests will greatly enjoy and have shared nothing negative to me about the ride experience. They too mourn the loss of GMR, but are excited for it's successor. I for one can't wait to ride!

ifuhadreams

Regarding questions about cast members' first reactions, everyone I know on the test and adjust team (like, 2 people) is very excited for MMRR to open. They seem to believe it is a high quality ride that guests will greatly enjoy and have shared nothing negative to me about the ride experience. They too mourn the loss of GMR, but are excited for it's successor. I for one can't wait to ride!
thank you for posting this. Believe it or not, this is the first positive reaction I have heard about from those that have seen the ride firsthand. Granted I have only heard secondhand info but the majority of the reports I have heard have been that it is an OK ride but nothing to get that excited about.

Goofyque'

thank you for posting this. Believe it or not, this is the first positive reaction I have heard about from those that have seen the ride firsthand. Granted I have only heard secondhand info but the majority of the reports I have heard have been that it is an OK ride but nothing to get that excited about.
It's not trendy to get excited any more. I'm so excited, don't understand all the negativity about virtually everything in the parks. We enjoy every trip and every ride.

ifuhadreams

It's not trendy to get excited any more. I'm so excited, don't understand all the negativity about virtually everything in the parks. We enjoy every trip and every ride.
for me, I have been going since WDW opened. I’m still excited for each new attraction but it is no longer excitement without a large dose of skepticism. After the extensive list of one bad attraction after the other since after TOT, I got tired of being let down constantly. If I go into a new experience without high expectations I find I can enjoy what’s there better.

Surferboy567

That is nice to hear, I’m super excited to hear/experience it.

The_Jobu

I’ve had that before. And people still gained access to devices...

I cant figure out how they keep getting away with it.

265781.jpg

Surferboy567

Kinda surprised we haven’t heard anything about the song. Or really anything about the ride besides the detailed show scene breakdown 2 years ago. Guess they were under an NDA, lots of people saw the preshow.

Chris767

They are definitely trying to keep this one secretive. Employees are not allowed to bring guests to this preview at all unlike the Pandora or Toy Story One. Those lands hadn’t been released anywhere else in the world first but guests were still allowed inside with cast members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom