News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

HauntedMansionFLA

Agreed. We just got beck last week. Rough slog thru Epcot. Three figment mural wall painting was neat for my son, but it's a sad day that they have to invent activities for people to do, which almost counts as free labor for them considering they'll use the wall art around the park for the next year.
They always have mural wall painting during the Festival of the Arts, not just this year 😌🥳🤪

RobWDW1971

I'm beginning to suspect that they will not put Spaceship Earth down for refurbishment until Ratatouille is open so that they don't have too much of a blow in terms of capacity. Anyone else under this impression too?
Thought the same thing when I was there - there is just no way with so much of Future World down that they can have this be closed as well - at least Rat will be an add to help offset.

RobWDW1971

Isn't that where we are right now? GOTG, Play, and TT are all closed right now. It would simply swap 1 E for another E. When does the play pavilion come online?
Exactly - and today is unacceptable. Imagine Years ago if Universe of Energy, Wonders of Life, and World of Motion were all closed at the same time. Unacceptable.

The Empress Lilly

Exactly - and today is unacceptable. Imagine Years ago if Universe of Energy, Wonders of Life, and World of Motion were all closed at the same time. Unacceptable.
Taking those three powerhouses down would still have left mighty vintage FW with four E-tickets of over ten minutes each and two full days of other fun stuff.

There is no limit to the magnificence of EPCOT Center. 🥰

iowamomof4

I have a trip planned for the end of April and I had been fully expecting SE to be under refurb by then. At this point though, I'm starting to hope it might possibly still be open. Any insights?

Rue D'Baga

I have a trip planned for the end of April and I had been fully expecting SE to be under refurb by then. At this point though, I'm starting to hope it might possibly still be open. Any insights?

This is when my trip is too so I'm really hoping that SSE is still open. I am not placing too much on that hope, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom