Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

WDWbuff2001

I just planned a last minute to trip I was able to book a room in French Quarter.March13-20. This ride will be open by then how does everybody think I should book this fast pass if available. I have 60 days before the 30 day rush so hopefully I can catch one. I haven’t been to good ol’ Disney World since April 2017 so this trip was a last minute well needed decision. I haven’t experienced Toy Story, Galaxy’s Edge, or Pandora, Happily Ever After, or nighttime at Animal Kingdom so I missed a lot. Any tips on the fast pass because I know the teirs are weird.

Surferboy567

So...take this information with a MASSIVE grain of salt. I know the pitchforks come out when I mention Jim Hill but here goes. On a recent “Disney Dish” Jim states that he expects the Runaway Railway to soft open a week to 10 days before opening. I’m not saying this is definitely going to happen but given how confident they appear to be I believe this is plausible. Anyone that is in front of the Chinese theater during this time frame and it happens I’m sure they will let us know.

Steph15251

So...take this information with a MASSIVE grain of salt. I know the pitchforks come out when I mention Jim Hill but here goes. On a recent “Disney Dish” Jim states that he expects the Runaway Railway to soft open a week to 10 days before opening. I’m not saying this is definitely going to happen but given how confident they appear to be I believe this is plausible. Anyone that is in front of the Chinese theater during this time frame and it happens I’m sure they will let us know.
I would be very upset if they soft open this and not have a cast member preview or even an AP preview.

Surferboy567

I would be very upset if they soft open this and not have a cast member preview or even an AP preview.

I think they would of announced Cast Member or AP previews already...also did cast get to ride yet? Those specifically assigned to the attraction? I think the new president tweeted out a pic of him in the Goofy train barn.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I think it was @lentesta who had that bit of news on the pod, and I think the week to 10 days was a reference to how far ahead of schedule they are, not necessarily a specific timeframe for the potential soft open.

lentesta

Premium Member

I think I'm the one that said it'd open early (I haven't listened to the show yet). That's just a hunch.

Incomudro

We just snagged FP's for this ride for our April trip.
I am quite psyched!
I wasn't interested in this ride much at all a while back - but hearing about the idea that there is new tech involved and that we will be seeing things we have never seen before - has me excited.
We've never been on a trackless ride before either, so that'll be a first as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom