Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Darkprime

I'm only speculating here but could it have something to do with Brazil's regulator saying they're reassessing the fox deal despite giving their conditional approval? I always felt the timing of the the Brazil epcot rumor was really interesting given that Brazil were giving Disney a hard time last year approving the Fox deal it felt like a bargaining chip.

HiJe

I think they should make a Brazil pavilion, but instead of being based on the country, base it on the 1980's Terry Gilliam movie.

1579709659825.png

Josh Hendy

I think that's what most of us have been saying - have a Brazil pavilion with a ride (or other attraction)!
A Brazilian tour of WDW ... until something goes terribly wrong. 🌩🌪🌊🌋

Sorry probably highly unoriginal 😂 But if handled well it could be great fun.

Alternative: Indiana Jones adventure through the rain forest and pampas. Or surfing on the Amazon tidal bore complete with gators and piranhas.

Touchdown

Having a thrilling Amazon adventure shouldn’t be hard, besides we could always have Indy explore an Amazon temple where a mysterious diety has been granting wealth, youth or foresight. Perfect for Ipcot....

WowFactor

It’s just sad... It seems that Brazil was the closest we got to having some new breath at World Showcase. I wonder if those rumors of more pavilions by 2025 were also postponed.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s just sad... It seems that Brazil was the closest we got to having some new breath at World Showcase. I wonder if those rumors of more pavilions by 2025 were also not postponed.

“Seems” is relative...

The reality is the deal is bad for the sponsor/host and that’s why it never gets all that close

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom