If you hear Whale of Tale played anywhere on the resort today...

Heppenheimer

Original Poster
... give a thought to Kirk Douglas, who died yesterday at the age of 103.

One of my all-time favorite movie performances.

Other than the Electric Water Pageant, do they still play Whale of a Tale anywhere, like in the Magic Kingdom entrance loop, or maybe in Columbia Harbor House?

Jonathan Dalecki

... give a thought to Kirk Douglas, who died yesterday at the age of 103.

One of my all-time favorite movie performances.

Other than the Electric Water Pageant, do they still play Whale of a Tale anywhere, like in the Magic Kingdom entrance loop, or maybe in Columbia Harbor House?

Whale of a Tale is a staple on the Disney cruise ships. You'll always hear it there.

JIMINYCR

It was one of the first selections I watched on Disney +. I had forgotten that musical segment was in the film and it was so wonderful to watch it play out. Kirk Douglas had so many great parts over his career and didnt get the amount of recognition he rightly deserved. Sad that many of the younger generation will not have the interest to view his works or the works of other actors of his time.
RIP... Thanks for the entertainment you provided.

mf1972

this is actually my favorite kirk douglas movie. first saw it when i was a kid, & gradually saw some of his other movies as the years went by.
seems like an and to an era from that time of hollywood. just like the song from his other movie, tough guys, they don’t make them like they used to. RIP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom