Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

ToTBellHop

Another Frozen Ever After? The first one was nothing to write home about. I guess this is the closest thing Paris will get to Splash Mountain.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
It better be...I hope they theme the whole boulevard to the lake to Hollywood and make the entrance to Mickey like a theater.
It really bothers me how messy the park is, it would be a fantasy to see it have a structure and have the center area, from Studio 1 to the lake be themed to Hollywood, then right side is PIXAR Studios, left side MARVEL Studios, and around the lake, you have LUCASFILM to the left and WALT DISNEY ANIMATION to the right. (Hence why I hope they make a coaster themed to Brave, or that Tangled ride, to better immerse you in this idea of a park divided into the Studios that Disney Owns). The "Toon Studios" and "Production Courtyard" type of districts need to be left in the 2010s decade...

Would a replica of the Chinese Theatre fit on the east side of the Production Courtyard (where Animation Celebration and the mini Cars Land section is) to house Runaway Railway? The Studios originally planned to include it anyway as seen in this concept art (from here).

Attachments

• 2653a09d94c6479dc316947ab9ff6bb6.jpg
    2653a09d94c6479dc316947ab9ff6bb6.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 143

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom