Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

HauntedMansionFLA

There’s no way ROTR is using standby by March 4th, IMO. That’d be a disaster.
MMRR will be stand by?? Can the system use multiple onboarding passes? Trying to do it for two new attractions would be a disaster. We did Rise on Sunday and the park was packed because a physical queue didn’t dilute the crowds.
It should be interest 😀😉

disneygeek90

MMRR will be stand by?? Can the system use multiple onboarding passes? Trying to do it for two new attractions would be a disaster. We did Rise on Sunday and the park was packed because a physical queue didn’t dilute the crowds.
It should be interest 😀😉
I’d guess MMRR will still be less crazy than ROTR. And hopefully it will be more stable than ROTR operationally as well.

trainplane3

Is it just me or is it a bit excessive to have a sign that large so close to the ground? You'd think they'd mount it higher so its more noticeable? Or make it smaller if they want it right above the doorway?
mickey-minnie-runaway-railway-sign-hollywood-studios-20.jpg

Edit: Or better yet, move it out to the front side areas like the GMR signs were.

Last edited:

Magic Feather

It may not be but the fact that guaranteed groups were routinely around 100 and now barely into the 60's the past two days it's tough from a guest perspective to perceive that as progress.
That’s from a desire to minimize the distribution of guest recovery packages (park hopper+Fastpass)
Lots of other things. For example, boarding group size (and rate of retention) is variable.

MagicHappens1971

Is it just me or is it a bit excessive to have a sign that large so close to the ground? You'd think they'd mount it higher so its more noticeable? Or make it smaller if they want it right above the doorway?
mickey-minnie-runaway-railway-sign-hollywood-studios-20.jpg

Edit: Or better yet, move it out to the front side areas like the GMR signs were.
The sign looks nice but I thought they were also planning on putting something up on the side of the building similar to the GMR signs

TTA94

You can always import the current parade from Disneyland when they get retired next month.

I suppose a used parade might not be out of the question, and sure would be better than having nothing at all for the 50th. If they did bring another parade over as a interim parade until the 100th, I’d be ok with that, again better than continuing to have no light parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom