Brand new, need advice.

correcaminos

The beginning of March is not a particularly busy time for DVC bookings. Depending on the location and room type, you should be good to have 3 rooms. Obviously 11 months will help but to me that's not a super stressful time to book. I often do our spring break (mid March) and am looking at availability early. We have a lot of choices even about 5 months out usually :)

eliza61nyc

I also would say try OKW. the rooms are bigger imo. Is there any particular park you want to be near, for instance a lot of folks like BLT because you can walk to Magic Kingdom.

JTT

It depends on the resort and how soon you book. Getting 3 suites at Saratoga Springs isn't difficult. 3 suites at the Boardwalk would be close to impossible. It also depends on how much money you want to spend. My recommendation would be Old key West. Lots of options and a great price. Also, book 11 months out.

correcaminos

Let's be honest here, location won't matter quite as much as making sure you are ready to book at 11 months. Not sure if you are an owner or not OP to even go into that. If you are, book your home. If you are not, then look at locations, but March inside 11 months would be decent for most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom