News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Dragonman

One can only wish that upon opening of the new version we finally get a long awaited SSE album. My track hopes:

1. Spaceship Earth 1982 narrated by Vic Perrin
2. Spaceship Earth 1986 narrated by Walter Cronkite
3. Spaceship Earth 1994 narrated by Jeremy Irons
4. Spaceship Earth 2007 narrated by Judi Dench
5. Spaceship Earth 202? narrated by ??
6. Tomorrows Child (Full Version) by Sally Stevens

There’s enough content available to warrant a full album. I’m not sure why Disney hasn’t jumped on it yet. Those 82 and 86 recordings have never been heard in HD and I’m sure they’re just laying around in storage somewhere. They should be remastered and preserved before they deteriorate away plus it might jog a lot of forgotten memories. I’d definitely buy the album and I’m sure you guys would too.

aladdin2007

One can only wish that upon opening of the new version we finally get a long awaited SSE album. My track hopes:

1. Spaceship Earth 1982 narrated by Vic Perrin
2. Spaceship Earth 1986 narrated by Walter Cronkite
3. Spaceship Earth 1994 narrated by Jeremy Irons
4. Spaceship Earth 2007 narrated by Judi Dench
5. Spaceship Earth 202? narrated by ??
6. Tomorrows Child (Full Version) by Sally Stevens

There’s enough content available to warrant a full album. I’m not sure why Disney hasn’t jumped on it yet. Those 82 and 86 recordings have never been heard in HD and I’m sure they’re just laying around in storage somewhere. They should be remastered and preserved before they deteriorate away plus it might jog a lot of forgotten memories. I’d definitely buy the album and I’m sure you guys would too.

I would love it,,, but they dont seem to be issuing albums anymore of anything. They arent even doing new official park albums anymore, things like that were great souvenirs and fun to buy and collect. when was the last new official album, 2011 I think?

UNCgolf

I would love it,,, but they dont seem to be issuing albums anymore of anything. They arent even doing new official park albums anymore, things like that were great souvenirs and fun to buy and collect. when was the last new official album, 2011 I think?

Why would they need to? Everything new just has music from movies that you can already buy.

*Q*

Epcot timelines have gone very odd at the moment
Just curious if you can elaborate at all on this and/or if anything's changed in the past couple weeks. Personally I'm finding the transformation process more fascinating than most of the actual new content coming.

DoleWhipDrea

I’m really surprised that they haven’t closed SSE already... I’m wondering if WDI hasn’t finalized all of their design plans yet? The imagery used in the preview center feels kind of generic.

I just hope the attraction is able to reopen for EPCOT’s 40th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom