News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

TomOutEast

We were on the ride just about to unload when the ride broke down. They are coming to evacuate us now.

Did you ask for a FastPass since you didn't get the "full" experience? ;)

My regret from my visit last week is that I didn't ask for a FP since the preshow was down. I blame the heat and not being familiar with the ride. Had I known where the FP line comes in I would have asked but I was so hot and sweaty that I wasn't thinking clearly. Oh well, there's always next year. (or maybe Disneyland later this year.....)

disneygeek90

Just found this video recorded on 1/20. They captured the same effect (or lack there of) issues I ran into earlier that day. I know there were some wondering how this played out, start it at about 32:25
Finn AA, no narration after that, walking Kylo B mode, no ceiling saber

vikescaper

Did you ask for a FastPass since you didn't get the "full" experience? ;)

My regret from my visit last week is that I didn't ask for a FP since the preshow was down. I blame the heat and not being familiar with the ride. Had I known where the FP line comes in I would have asked but I was so hot and sweaty that I wasn't thinking clearly. Oh well, there's always next year. (or maybe Disneyland later this year.....)
They gave us a FastPass even without us asking. When they came to let us out of the ride vehicle, they made sure to tell us to have our Magic bands or passes out so they could scan them. Needless to say, I was very excited when the ride broke down because I knew that I would have the opportunity to ride it a second time in the same day!

disneygeek90

Have they started calling boarding groups and giving anyone a 1-hour window yet to return?
I’m not sure what you mean. There’s a 2 hour window at WDW. I don’t see that really changing based on the amount of time it can take people to park hop. Disneyland is one hour as the proximity of DCA and Downtown Disney are much closer.

Ronnie Sanford

Are any with direct knowledge hearing some want to take Rise down for a couple days?

In hopes to give maintenance enough time to fix several bugs and problems. The thought would be to get ahead of those problems and increase reliability.

~Ron

disneygeek90

Personal best ever. 7:01 backups.
FB8BFB05-C5B5-40AF-804B-BBA29AA63E0F.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom