Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

TP2000

@Ismael Flores, I'm not sure if your friends are trying to give me a heart attack and ruin my entire evening, but have they tipped their waitress and gotten off their duffs and wandered over to Star Wars: Rise Before Dawn yet? Because the park closes in less than an hour and they seem to have stopped calling groups at Boarding Group 115.

Last edited:

SSG

@Ismael Flores, I'm not sure if your friends are trying to give me a heart attack and ruin my entire evening, but have they tipped their waitress and gotten off their duffs and wandered over to Star Wars: Rise Before Dawn yet? Because the park closes in less than an hour and they seem to have stopped calling groups at Boarding Group 115.

game of thrones hbo GIF

TP2000

Okay, Disneyland is now closed for the night. They shut down the Rise Before Dawn queue at 8:15pm tonight.
@Ismael Flores pleeeassse tell us that your friends got on and that they had fun and they knew it wasn't a Star Trek ride?

I love you guys, but I don't know that I can keep this up night after night for the next 3 years until this ride is reliable. My manicurist and Zenia and the U.S. Surgeon General are all going to want to have a word with me in the morning. :oops:

Last edited:

Curious Constance

Okay, Disneyland is now closed for the night. They shut down the Rise Before Dawn queue at 8:15pm tonight.
@Ismael Flores pleeeassse tell us that your friends got on and that they had fun and they knew it wasn't a Star Trek ride?

I love you guys, but I don't know that I can keep this up night after night for the next 3 years until this ride is reliable. My manicurist and Zenia and the Surgeon General are all going to want to have a word with me in the morning. :oops:
When are you going to head to the park bright and early and put your cell phone to the test?

TP2000

When are you going to head to the park bright and early and put your cell phone to the test?

You know what's funny, Constance? I was just thinking about that this afternoon!

I'm now aiming for that first week in February, which has some more 9am openings.

My plan is to take a Lyft to the International House of Pancakes on Harbor for breakfast, and then storm the gates by 8:30am for a 9:00am triumph of cellular technology!

And if I lose the Rise Before Dawn lottery, at least I will have had some decent Silver Dollar pancakes and ham.

Curious Constance

You know what's funny, Constance? I was just thinking about that this afternoon!

I'm now aiming for that first week in February, which has some more 9am openings.

My plan is to take a Lyft to the International House of Pancakes on Harbor for breakfast, and then storm the gates by 8:30am for a 9:00am triumph of cellular technology!

And if I lose the Rise Before Dawn lottery, at least I will have had some decent Silver Dollar pancakes and ham.
Not *gasp* IHOP!!!!! 😱

Ismael Flores

They hadn’t responded till now but yes they made it and came out super excited. They got to queue and had to wait for others to board before their turn.

TP2000

Not *gasp* IHOP!!!!! 😱

Oh, my dear friend Constance. Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death, and there are times you need to impress folks or invest in yourself and spend big on the luxury option; flying to Europe in First Class, buying the Prime cut of beef for the Christmas roast, wearing a new silk cummerbund for the August Gala at the Segerstrom, etc.

But breakfast on Harbor Blvd. is not one of those times, and the International House of Pancakes does a very good job with their core product. Plus if you wink at the waitress she gives you an extra thick piece of ham. ;)

Ismael Flores

I love you guys, but I don't know that I can keep this up night after night for the next 3 years until this ride is reliable. My manicurist and Zenia and the U.S. Surgeon General are all going to want to have a word with me in the morning. :oops:
LoL They actually are trekkies so i think they know the difference

TP2000

They just texted me and somehow already made it to the bar and are now ordering some drinks and relaxing after their stress at the tiki bar at the Disneyland hotel.

Oh, I love that! And it gives me an excuse to join them in spirit and rustle up a little something festive to support them.

See everybody? Anything is possible at Disneyland!

(But seriously, I can't keep doing this every night for the next three years.)

disneygeek90

Oh, I love that! And it gives me an excuse to join them in spirit and rustle up a little something festive to support them.

See everybody? Anything is possible at Disneyland!

(But seriously, I can't keep doing this every night for the next three years.)
Hollywood Studios opens in 6 hours! Definitely don’t think about the stress taking place all over again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom