Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I was driving to the store this morning and I saw something that some of you guys might find amusing. I saw a person walking their dog. I don't know if they were male or female because they were wearing boots, huge mittens, quilted long parka, a thick knitted scarf, a face protector like you see people use when climbing Everest, ski goggles and an insulated hat with built in earmuffs. The temperature was 45 degrees. I hope they had enough milk and bread to ride out the apocalypse.

Mike S

I was driving to the store this morning and I saw something that some of you guys might find amusing. I saw a person walking their dog. I don't know if they were male or female because they were wearing boots, huge mittens, quilted long parka, a thick knitted scarf, a face protector like you see people use when climbing Everest, ski goggles and an insulated hat with built in earmuffs. The temperature was 45 degrees. I hope they had enough milk and bread to ride out the apocalypse.
They live in North Carolina and that’s what they wear for 45 degrees?

Must be a tourist from Arizona or something.

Jeez. I live in Florida and I wouldn’t wear that much 🤣

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was putting down flooring, putting away the Christmas decorations, and taking care of the horses in the frigid weather we had...
How many horses do you have?
Lots of acreage?

And forgive me, but what does one actually DO with horses? Are these work horses, riding horses, breeding horses? I know lots about cows, but apparently very little about horses.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
How many horses do you have?
Lots of acreage?

And forgive me, but what does one actually DO with horses? Are these work horses, riding horses, breeding horses? I know lots about cows, but apparently very little about horses.
We have 6 horses. When we were in Wisconsin we had 40 acres, but when we moved we ended up with 9. They are all riding horses - show horses, trail horses, and a cattle working horse. When it’s really bad out we keep them all in the barn, so they have to be fed, water buckets filled, and stalls shoveled out. It’s a lot of exercise!

PUSH

Original Poster
We have 6 horses. When we were in Wisconsin we had 40 acres, but when we moved we ended up with 9. They are all riding horses - show horses, trail horses, and a cattle working horse. When it’s really bad out we keep them all in the barn, so they have to be fed, water buckets filled, and stalls shoveled out. It’s a lot of exercise!
Toby Keith taught me that all horses need to survive is beer.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have yet to fill all three rings on my iWatch. Maybe I need to change professions.

Very cool. Thank you for the info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom