Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

gerarar

Premium Member
And ride is down...
About an hour of downtime so far..
B18021A6-7CC5-45F5-81A9-7607BB75CE8C.jpeg

Source and more:

NateD1226

TP2000

Spoke too soon when I said I was happy with 82. Sounds like it’ll be a minor miracle if they even get through the guaranteed boarding groups.

Looks like a really rough day for them.

They didn't open the ride until 9:30ish, then they've had about four hours of downtime since. At 3:25 they are still stuck at Boarding Group 41. Yesterday at this time they were at Boarding Group 70.

TP2000

They're also apparently doing no comp. tickets or FastPasses for another day...

I noticed that too from several reports. That's a 180 from how they handle downtimes at WDW. They also pass out water/snacks to the queue during downtimes at WDW, but apparently not at Disneyland?

I wonder why? Because there are only six other rides and a handful of 30 year old campy stage shows in DHS and they know people are going to be more mad than the average person in Disneyland? Or is it because Disneyland's App is very basic and doesn't have the same amount of bells and whistles as the WDW MyMagic+?

Last edited:

mickEblu

I noticed that too from several reports. That's a 180 from how they handle downtimes at WDW. They also pass out water/snacks to the queue during downtimes at WDW, but apparently not at Disneyland?

I wonder why? Because there are only six other rides and a handful of 30 year old campy stage shows in DHS and they know people are going to be more mad than the average person in Disneyland? Or is it because Disneyland's App is super basic and doesn't have the same amount of bells and whistles as the WDW MyMagic+?

I think it has to do with the fact that they know most of these people are APs and can come back tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom