News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mr. Mojo

In the Parks
No
For those asking, I rode about 1230 this afternoon and all pre-shows were up and running. It was a pretty great experience!

Now I just have to go back and figure out which is the best color to do on a re-ride. My first time was on Orange. I told the first order trooper when he was interviewing me that it was burnt sienna. I don’t think he was amused.

Last edited:

Chet Dakota

For those asking, I rode about 1230 this afternoon and all pre-shows were up and running. It was a pretty great experience!

Now I just have to go back and figure out which is the best color to do on a re-ride. My first time was on Orange. I told the first order trooper when he was interviewing me that it was burnt sienna. I don’t think he was amused.
Blue or Silver.

tower44

Had a great second ride. Everything working. I didn’t the first time that the moving blaster effects weren’t working that time until I read that board.
Both times on orange. Will ask for blue or silver next time tomorrow which may be the last for awhile. Perhaps I will get extra punishment.

Last edited:

DHoy

Screenshot_20200114-164720_Chrome.jpg

Arent one day guest tickets the comptickets, so they are blocked out
They are not.

Edit: For anyone unfamiliar disney has a website https://blockoutdates.disney.com/en/home

Last edited:

SplashJacket

Ride went down just after my boarding group (102) was called. Spent the time waiting for it to come back up again by giving my grandma a tour the last land. She spotted a lot of monsters, including a tall hairy one 😂

She is very excited to ride. I will post what she thinks and my thoughts after the second ride.

disneygeek90

I suspect they won't be calling backups today. They are at 112 and backups start at 114.

ROTR may not be a roller coaster, but it's number of groups called per day sure is.

SplashJacket

The grandma approves! she was absolutely blown away blown away by it.

However, a total one point she said it hurt her back, so if you are 74 with many health issues ere on the side of caution.

But! And big but, the attraction’s pacing was entirely thrown off as there’s was line backed up into the hanger, there was no one in the hanger upon our entrance but after our group there was. We waited about 15 minutes after the hanger to advance, removed the sense of urgency and danger of the first ride.

The ride was running at half capacity which explains this, would go into further details burn don't want to have spoilers.

DisneyDreamer08

Just a quick update from our family. I followed this post from opening day until we arrived in Disney a few days ago. Today was our DHS day. We arrived at 8:45 as we have two non Star Wars girls so we didn’t feel the need to rope drop that early. I got my husband a back up boarding group at that time- he got 149. As we now know, he didn’t get to ride. He did walk through the land while I did some shows with my girls. He did single rider on Smugglers Run. He liked it but said he had to keep looking back and forth from the screen to his buttons and it made him a little motion sick. He was super impressed with the land overall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom