Poll: best queue in Hollywood Studios

Which of these attractions has the best queue in Hollywood Studios?

• Total voters

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I chose RNRC.
I have not been on MF or RoTR but I'm not really into SW so even though those queues are detailed they probably won't impress me personally.

I love the music and rock n roll concert theme to RNRC's queue and being able to see the limos take off.
And I always must graze my hand on the marble doors as I walk past.

JIMINYCR

Have yet to experience MF or RotR until our May trip. Of the rest , I'm with ToT. Just wish the queue line would snake through the lobby.

belledream

Gotta go with Tower of Terror, though I do enjoy feeling like 'one of the toy's in Toy Story. But ToT is so creepy and intricate and ornate.

I only went through Single Rider in Smuggler's Run (+ have very limited knowledge of Star Wars) so while the waiting room looked cool, it didn't speak much to me otherwise.

Mickey5150

Although I've seen it way too many times the queue of MuppetVision and the preshow will always make me laugh. "Rat, shmat, what do they know? They're tourists"

No Name

If the queue for RotR includes everything up to the trackless vehicle, which I would be inclined to say it does, I’m not sure how that isn’t winning by a long shot.

CaptainAmerica

If the queue for RotR includes everything up to the trackless vehicle, which I would be inclined to say it does, I’m not sure how that isn’t winning by a long shot.
People haven't ridden it yet. I think it wins by a long shot even if you say the "queue" ends before the BB-8 room.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Haven't been to SW:GE yet (soon... less than 60 days away), but it's going to be difficult to top the ToT queue in my book. It's almost perfect.

KikoKea

Tower of Terror's queue is so detailed, beginning with the garden the line snakes through, the broken and dry water fountains, and the incredible lobby and library, and ending with the boiler room, I have to choose it. Star Tours is fun and entertaining, but Hondo is the only part of MFSR we enjoyed.

SamPR810

Tower all day! I never not get yelled at by my family when trying to take it all in. I'm a massive TZ fan and may have on occasion asked a cast member if I could redo the library. :p

JustAFan

Original Poster
I'll found out in 52 days! I might change my vote after I see RotR.

COrunner

I picked ST over ToT ONLY BECAUSE - until you are in the library and through the lobby all you are is going through the garden/fountain outside which is very immersive but not on the scale or finding tiny details like you get with star tours.

Fox&Hound

The boiler room in ToT is terrifying and reminds me of something out of Nightmare on Elm Street. It plays with my mind every time and straight up terrifies me....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom