News Beauty and the Beast sing-along coming to Epcot's France Pavilion

The Empress Lilly

The show times are a disgrace. IdF to play after 19:00? A joke. The EPCOT replacement park really is for intellectually dull wannabe princesses (here's looking at you, Meghan!) and drunks. EPCOT fans and the smart, interested kids, whom Disney no longer covets, have to make do with token scraps.

Is the Notre Dame exhibit still there? And the regional dress picture gallery? I took pictures of both on the last showing of IdF before the yap-a-long preparation just in case. (Yes, I went! Just to see IdF one last time in an appropriate setting)

This sign's last line will forever be the only appropriate use of toon IP in the France pavilion. But okay, that war is over, EPCOT is gone.

20191001_194824.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

If this is really just a movie sing along with no live performers this willl be a new low for what Disney can call an attraction along with the new Mickey Mouse shorts theatre.

The muppets 3d pre-show is a better “attraction” than words on a screen, at least it uses multiple tv monitors in a clever way that you can’t replicate at home.
But, at least they have the official preshow on Youtube..

trainplane3

To be fair, Impressions de France is god awful boring. And so many people walk in there disappointed. Whether you're in denial or not, it's true.
God forbid there's something that's laid back without comedy or where "something goes wrong and we have to escape/find xyz".

Not everything has to be some kind of action-adventure mess that lasts 3 minutes.

lazyboy97o

God forbid there's something that's laid back without comedy or where "something goes wrong and we have to escape/find xyz".

Not everything has to be some kind of action-adventure mess that lasts 3 minutes.
You just don’t understand today’s energetic youth and their desire to be original with faux nostalgia and remaking things.

Prototype82

To be fair, Impressions de France is god awful boring. And so many people walk in there disappointed. Whether you're in denial or not, it's true.
I have a tear in my eye every single showing, but then again I reacted the same way to the original, actor-accompanied Rivers of Light. Speak for yourself.

Last edited:

Thelazer

Honestly, it would seem that after 7pm, the little ones will be tired enough and will be sleeping thru Impression and the adults with cocktails in hand can enjoy the show. Doesn't seem like the end of the world to me. I'd also venture to say that with 1 and a half hours of run time, you'll be able to get in to see it easily enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom