Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

fotofx

Yeah just like I was going to prison right? Wasn’t that the general consensus a few months ago? I’ll have to check back here again in 6 months to prove a point.

I would invite you to Disney to celebrate. We could have a Dole Whip.. Ohhh wait.. Never mind.
Forget jail, never being able to step foot on Disney property again would be enough punishment for most of the folks on this site.
Don't flatter yourself with the 100 page thread, Kinda like a train wreck.. We just can't help looking.

flynnibus

Premium Member
This would explain the new bravado...

2/4/2020HEARING - Plea Hearing - Beamer, Denise Kim
1/21/2020HEARING - CANCELED-Cancelled Trial - Beamer, Denise Kim
1/16/2020HEARING - CANCELED-Cancelled Trial Management Conference - Beamer, Denise Kim

Sounds like his attorney has already secured a plea bargin with the county prosecutors. Don't see history of evidence being thrown out.. so either the county felt they couldn't press the matter, or the whole 'no record, first offender...' kind of stuff is making the prosecutor soft on the matter.

But I'm sure such boasting before the deal is even locked in probably doesn't sit well with the professionals in the room

BoarderPhreak

What is Kwik*E*Mart wealth?

ImperfectPixie

Well... if the posts in this thread are legit from the last week.. you can see how much he really cares about that. Reeks of spoiled brat who didn't feel the pain nor burden of it all. This is why you can't just fix everything for your kids...
Yup. Wonder what he'll do when mommy and daddy aren't around to clean up his messes anymore. If I were them, I'd have cut him off a long time ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom