Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

brb1006

You guys are funny. 95 pages of pure speculation and I get accused of having nothing better to do with my time? Ooookay. Also, BREAKING CONFIRMED: I'm not getting charged with theft or burglary. Im walking with no felonies.
Is that actually you Patrick? If so then how do you feel about that police video?

brb1006

Plot twist: Dude's been here from the start, probably laughing his *** off. You cant make this stuff up.
I also found this post from a Wonders Of Life thread which was posted two years ago.
Cry me a river folks. If you don't like my content then don't watch. Yep my footage is shaky. I don't carry around a tripod. Also sorry that backstage videos disrupts the constant stream of pixie dust you have flowing into your veins. It makes me laugh that the thought of somebody trespassing triggers you. What a sheltered life you must live to get so offended over somebody else breaking the rules. Made an account just to comment that. I wasn't fired. Somebody was terminated, but it was somebody completely unrelated to any content I have posted. If something happens of course the company is going to fire somebody. Its the Disney Way. Martin has a lot of inside connections and I do as well. It wouldn't shock me if it was some of the same people.

Tux

@BackDoorDisney
1578802031297.png

brb1006

Can somebody on this forum please make an edit of this video but instead of Marlin saying "Nemo" it's "Buzzy". Replace Nemo with Buzzy, and have Mr. Ray being replaced with any beloved Imagineer (Joe Rhode or Tony Baxter) and the rest of the students being AA's that are currently protected by TDO. Finally title the video "Finding Buzzy".

Last edited:

DreamfinderGuy

Please no, this thread is too legendary to get locked. We're witnessing a new historical moment on this site. I hadn't seen a thread get this entertaining this fast since the whole "TP2000/Troy Porter discussions" last Summer (which was weeks away from last year's D23) ! :hilarious:
I mean, the DisNerd2003 thread was pretty funny until they rage quit the boards

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom