Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Dragonman

Idk if it’s him running the actual Snapchat account or one of his successors but this happened:
50E6FBB9-E6FF-41A4-9BE8-F0C185E179AD.jpeg

0EDA728D-E91E-4B11-8BE7-2DF69A5A824A.jpeg

C4CF476B-5233-4754-8EC5-0450B943A6AC.jpeg

If he can steal a head he can steal a whole one.

Last edited:

VicariousCorpse

His lawyer has probably warned him to stay off social media. These are probably revenge pics from a friend that got screwed over.

Looking at that pic with the animatronic in it... looks kinda shopped around dolls hair. Could be wrong.
As someone who does a lot of work in photoshop this looks completely legit to me. The hair is a weird yarn material that is threaded giving off a jagged or compressed look in certain spots, like the spot right next to his upper lip, compared to rest of image. Maybe that's what is making you suspicious?

GhostlyGoofy

As someone who does a lot of work in photoshop this looks completely legit to me. The hair is a weird yarn material that is threaded giving off a jagged or compressed look in certain spots, like the spot right next to his upper lip, compared to rest of image. Maybe that's what is making you suspicious?

Thanks. That's probably what it is. There was that article about a friend of spikes who recorded her conversation with Disney investigators. I am guessing a lot of BDD's pals got questioned and fired.

Probably burnt some bridges and now some want payback and use whatever dirt they have on him.

Victor Kelly

No, no, no, we're not going through this again.

Disney does not have Buzzy.

There's absolutely no evidence to suggest they do and multiple police reports saying they don't. The mere suggestion that they did led OCSO to search a Disney World facility months after the theft was reported and it turned up nothing.

Stop with this nonsense.
No evidence showing this idiot has buzzy either. I used to work in a warehouse. Stuff gets lost then found again months later. Either it gets tagged wrong, a mistake gets made in inventory receiving or any numbet of combinations of goof ups.

Disney has several off property warehouses. Until I see evidence that shows this idiot has him, as far as I am concerned Disney still has him. That is the way a judge, jury and lawyers will look at it. Just because he had the clothes does not mean he has the animatronic.

flynnibus

Premium Member
No evidence showing this idiot has buzzy either. I used to work in a warehouse. Stuff gets lost then found again months later. Either it gets tagged wrong, a mistake gets made in inventory receiving or any numbet of combinations of goof ups.

Disney has several off property warehouses. Until I see evidence that shows this idiot has him, as far as I am concerned Disney still has him. That is the way a judge, jury and lawyers will look at it. Just because he had the clothes does not mean he has the animatronic.

Stop looking at things at 30,000ft and actually READ what was said by both parties.

OrlandoRising

Perhaps this is getting lost in this massive thread, but Patrick Spikes has not been charged with stealing the Buzzy animatronic. His case is wrapped up in that theft, yes, but he’s only been charged with other Disney World thefts.

Disney reported the Buzzy theft to police on Nov. 26, 2018. It had taken place sometime between Nov. 13 and 19.

The animatronic was stolen. There’s been no evidence to suggest that it is Disney’s possession, and OCSO investigated the claim that Buzzy was in Central Shops or the Animatronics Lab and said it wasn’t there.

This is all spelled out in the police report I obtained through a public records request in November: https://orlando-rising.com/findbuzz...-to-report-epcot-animatronic-theft-to-police/

Bleed0range

Yeah but if Disney, anyone at Disney, removed him themselves at this point those who removed the animatronic would have at least come forward to Disney to explain what happened. But it seems clear that Disney doesn’t want to talk much about it which means they don’t know who removed it or where it’s at. So they’re probably investigating the matter. Which just increases the odds it was stolen.

MotherOfBirds

Another unfortunate side effect of this drama is that it's going to be harder for the rest of us to buy of legally acquired park props. Demand goes down for fear of accidentally buying stolen goods and the reputations of reputable sellers are tarnished in the eyes of potential buyers because of this douchewaffle.

asianway

And at this point, wouldn’t Disney be knowingly deceiving OCSO if they hadn’t come forward saying “hey, sorry, turns out we have it.” In fact, maybe that explains why they took a week to report the theft to police — Disney made sure it wasn’t some internal removal? Just speculation on my part.

I would think at this point the case has gone cold. Nearly 14 months since it went missing and no one/ been charged.
Something tells me it’s the calm before the storm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom