News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
So far good progress -- only one downtime it seems like so far. It the pace keeps up, expect it to reach around 150+, which matches Tuesday's progression.
20200109_125720.jpg

disneygeek90

I really thought that they would keep the morning EMH so the resort people could get Rise Boarding.
Seems dumb that they changed it to night and aren't giving resort guest Rise.
Kind of defeats the purpose of EMH.
If they're not even willing to give resort guests 2 hours of Rise a week, I don't think they're close on considering fastpasses for them.

It looks like they may be stuck at 87...

Last edited:
I really thought that they would keep the morning EMH so the resort people could get Rise Boarding.
Seems dumb that they changed it to night and aren't giving resort guest Rise.
Kind of defeats the purpose of EMH.
Question: Would you say Disney considers the way they opened Pandora and Toy Story Land, both of which opened with Extra Magic Hours and Fast Passes on launch day, to be a success?

PeoplemoverTTA

Oh boy...

I ran into someone whose office is in my building today and he asked about my trip before Christmas. He’ll be in the World on 1/26 and told me he’s just “going to do the single rider line” for RotR. I quickly corrected him so he wasn’t sorely disappointed, and he assured me a friend of his rode through the single rider line recently.

I assured him I have been following this thread every day since December 5 and rode myself on 12/19 and there is definitely no single rider line, but he INSISTED 🙄

What can you do - I tried! 🤷‍♀️

Rob562

Oh boy...

I ran into someone whose office is in my building today and he asked about my trip before Christmas. He’ll be in the World on 1/26 and told me he’s just “going to do the single rider line” for RotR. I quickly corrected him so he wasn’t sorely disappointed, and he assured me a friend of his rode through the single rider line recently.

I assured him I have been following this thread every day since December 5 and rode myself on 12/19 and there is definitely no single rider line, but he INSISTED 🙄

What can you do - I tried! 🤷‍♀️

Presumably his friend was thinking of Smuggler's Run.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom