What is your favorite WDW Restaurant ?

zurgandfriend

Whispering Canyon for all the craziness, however we haven't been there in awhile and have heard it has been toned down.

California grill has always been our go to restaurant for birthdays etc. Lots of good memories there.

Minthorne

The Wave Always a great meal. Hidden gem. The sustainable fish dish this year has been this salmon which I love.
FBB303BD-D7FE-4ED1-A8AE-5383821792F6.jpeg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Victoria and alberts...

Is this a trick question?

Jiko...Citricos...

The old California grill (rip)...artists point (rip)....concourse steakhouse (rip)....anywhere pre dining pan (rip)

😎

macefamily

California Grille for my onsite pick. The Boathouse for my offsite selection. Turned my daughter onto the oysters on the half shell our last trip. She's now a big fan.

OneofThree

Favorite for some time now has been Flying Fish with Jiko a close second, but I think that's changed after trying Takumi-Tei recently. TT blows the others away in terms of service, creativity, and quality. The only thing is that I do wonder if it's the sort of restaurant I'd want to experience every trip. I had the tasting menu, and would recommend every Disney fan serious about food try that at least once.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
No. See my post about Takumi-Tei, which also does not subscribe.

ETA- Mostly referring to the fact that it's off-property, sort of but not really.
It is actually off property...they sold it to Billy G...

I see people on this thread referring to springs as such...which isn’t the case at all. I bet many don’t realize a lot of the park restaurants are outsourced and that will only intensify

Simba’s Mom

So hard to choose just one. My favorite all-around is Boma buffet for breakfast, lunch-Liberty Tree Tavern (honorable mention to Sanaa), dinner-Narcoosee's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom