Thoughts on The Plaza?

belledream

Agree with the above. It’s a nice step above QS at more modest prices (lunch) than other options around MK, but it’s not a place we seek out every trip. But if you do, definitely get a res. That place is tiny (and no bathroom!) :)

PeoplemoverTTA

We had breakfast here on Sunday. A good meal (we had the plant based breakfast, but our service was painfully slow (when we arrived, there were 3 other families in the restaurant at 8:20am). It was 35 minutes before our food came and we waited forever for our bill. Our server was nice, but I believe she was the issue. She also never offered to fill up our coffees until she brought the check, even though we’d been there over an hour. We’d definitely do it again, though. Good food and ambience.

Zé_Carioca

I have never been for lunch but I had the lobster eggs benedict for breakfast which was so delicious and interesting that my entire party ordered the same thing. Plus with the view of the Hub and the nice interior it was honestly one of my most memorable meals on property.

JTT

It was good. The prices were very reasonable. It was comfort food (not a wide variety) but very enjoyable. Great location. Staff was excellent. I would definitely go again.

EmmieSue

We had an awful experience the one time we ate there. Insanely slow service. Food came out at all different times. The food was lacking and I rarely complain about food as I am perfectly happy with like...fast food quality lol. Milkshakes were basically just warm milk...so gross.

Really disappointing. I am hoping it was just an off night. We weren't the only ones having issues that night either.

zurgandfriend

We liked it for a burger and a shake. DW and I agree it got to "foo-foo" for our tastes. IMHO there are better places for breakfast, e.g. Kona Cafe or Grand Floridian Cafe close enough so we have not been there for breakfast.

Mickey5150

Lunch was pretty good, especially all you can enjoy milkshakes! With sandwich prices less than $20 it's only slightly more expensive than a QS restaurant with the benefit of a little more relaxed meal. The food is good, not great, but we enjoyed everything we had and would go back again.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
We enjoy eating here and typically get a window seat to watch the fireworks at night. We both end up getting fried green tomato sandwiches and it's also nice to have a glass of wine or beer with dinner.

WDW_Emily

Made a reservation for breakfast in April. We wanted to get into the park before opening for breakfast and Crystal Palace isn't a favorite of mine so we are trying The Plaza out!

macefamily

We only tried it the past few times while visiting the parks. Had breakfast there once. It was really good. Lobster and green tomato eggs benedict. We got a last minute dinner reservation the last time we were there, and the Wedge salad with NY strip steak was OK.

YankeeMouse

The fries are good, reminiscent of the Figaro Fries at Pinocchio's Village Haus back in the day. Our experience has always been that they lag behind in the reservation time quite a bit, maybe half an hour or more. It's a small place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom