Disneyland's Rise Of The Resistance - Reviews, Criticism, Deep Thoughts

Ismael Flores

I asked a couple of CMs if it was testing at this point and what not. They were both talking like it was from a script "sir it opens January 17th". I clarified my question and again they said "it opens January 17th". I almost took it as an insult that I can't understand them or something LOL.

i saw someone ask if the ride was closed - obviously they do not keep up with Disney fanthom or the news - The castmember replied, traveler nothing going on here. The couple looked confused and then laughed.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
i saw someone ask if the ride was closed - obviously they do not keep up with Disney fanthom or the news - The castmember replied, traveler nothing going on here. The couple looked confused and then laughed.

lol thats funny. I suppose CMs get tired of hearing the question and assume everything asked about RotR is in regards to it's opening date.

The Grand Inquisitor

I think Daisy Ridley is quite attractive. Y’all are crazy.
1576274844893.png

Ismael Flores

lol thats funny. I suppose CMs get tired of hearing the question and assume everything asked about RotR is in regards to it's opening date.

yeah, i guess they were in character and the whole thing is suppose to be a secret until the rise.
Problem is guests that are not aware of the in role thing end up not knowing something big is coming

RobWDW1971

yeah, i guess they were in character and the whole thing is suppose to be a secret until the rise.
Problem is guests that are not aware of the in role thing end up not knowing something big is coming
I'm just glad when I went this week I didn't hear a single cast member awkwardly say "Bright Suns", "Til the Spires", or any other such nonsense while I was there - in the shops, cantina, attraction, nowhere. Glad to see that didn't even last 6 months.

But I DID get to see (kind of) for the first time Chewie and Rey in pitch darkness "working" on the X Wing behind a fence while very confused guests squinted to see what was happening in the dark. Brilliant, Disney, brilliant.

Last edited:

mickEblu

But I DID get to see (kind of) for the first time Chewie in Rey in pitch darkness "working" on the X Wing behind a fence while very confused guests squinted to see what was happening in the dark. Brilliant, Disney, brilliant.

The best part about this is thinking how excited they probably were when they came up with this idea.

SuddenStorm

Doesn't having cm's say an opening date for a "ride" break the attempted theming of the land?

Shouldn't they be saying "recruitment starts on the 17" or something?

Just saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom