Flamingo Crossings Housing

ThemedScream

Have you visited the site. Hope they all have a car

I personally wouldn't do a program without bringing a car, regardless of complex lol But yeah, that's a good point. Most of the people expressing interest in FC are older alumni who have their own vehicles.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I assume they build a Target with the Disney store inside it.

They are building a retail center in this area. It has one building that would be just big enough for one of the mini-Targets.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I personally wouldn't do a program without bringing a car, regardless of complex lol But yeah, that's a good point. Most of the people expressing interest in FC are older alumni who have their own vehicles.

My advice if you go early to report drive out there. There is nothing there beyond the two Marriotts and a gas station they are building. I’ve stayed at Flamingo crossings a few times once for almost a month. It does get old being in the middle of nowhere. Give it 2 years it will be different.

deWild

For all those asking about a hot tub in the new housing complex - I thought they cemented in the one at Vista Way because anyone touching the water automatically contracted an STI. So... no hot tub?

Mike730

Interiors:
1584996374904.png

1584996388919.png

"According to an email sent out to College Program participants, the new Flamingo Crossings Village will have a 24-hour community center, 24-hour fitness center, pools, 24-hour packaging room, computers, gaming area, jumbo screen, and multi-purpose rooms.

Each apartment will have a full-size washer and dryer, spacious kitchen area, a smart TV, and an electronic key system. The cost of the rooms will be anywhere from $165 to $205 per week and accommodate 4 Cast Members in either a 2-bedroom or 4-bedroom setup.

The opening of the new Disney College Program housing is expected to begin in May 2020 and roll out in phases over the next 3 years."

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Flamingo Crossings Village, an apartment complex originally intended to house Disney College Program participants, is now renting exclusively to Disney Cast Members and third-party Operating Participants."

"Cast Members must have a valid blue ID or green ID to schedule a tour or be eligible to rent."

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
"Flamingo Crossings Village, an apartment complex originally intended to house Disney College Program participants, is now renting exclusively to Disney Cast Members and third-party Operating Participants."

"Cast Members must have a valid blue ID or green ID to schedule a tour or be eligible to rent."

That’s not a good sign

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

I know this has been discussed before but what happens when a CM either quits, or gets fired? Do they also get evicted?

also what does this mean:
$699 per installment/per person.

every 2 weeks? every month?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom