Trip Report 'Tis the Season to be Jolly... at WDW! 🎄 - Live- *COMPLETED*

Hello and Welcome Disney Friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another adventure is about to begin for Frank and me, starting tomorrow!
We are very excited, for this is our favorite time of the year at our favorite place in the World! We've been looking forward to this trip since we booked it back in January.

When: Dec 1 -Dec 9
Where: Bay Lake Tower
Who: Frank and Nunu

The last few days have been crazy, my friends, like they always are for us (mostly me!) trying to get everything in order here at home, including leaving my beloved turtle Domenica 🐢 under JC's care. You don't want to know how that went with her in the car today, she was trying to get out of her "house" while I was driving! And to make things more nerve wracking, Frank had to travel to Mexico this morning and I was afraid that something might delay him and that, could've complicated our departure tomorrow morning.

Fortunately, he landed an hour ago, so things are looking good so far, phew!

Frank and me, last December
20191111_154449.jpg

Our immediate plans are:
Fly tomorrow into Miami, lunch at Aventura Mall (between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale) buy some necessities and stay the night.

Sunday morning we drive from there into Orlando. Those who followed us on our April/May trip, might remember about our highway scare, so this time around, we're hoping to check-in at our WDW Home, without any incidents at around 10am.
Wish us luck! 🤞😊

Thank you for choosing to read along, you're all delightful to have around, and we're happy and grateful for your company! Feel free to comment or ask, I'll do my best to keep you posted as much as I can. I'm an 🦉 so expect some late night posts. 😄

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ken, our chef came by, greeted everybody, confirmed our order and began preparing all our dishes.
20191208_151010.jpg

See the mushrooms on the left? Those are Frank's, he ordered this as an add-on. We were pleased to see plenty of them on the grill! 😋
20191208_163551.jpg

Frank's prepared mushrooms.
20191208_163624.jpg

For Frank, Asakusa (steak and shrimp).
20191208_163710.jpg

For me, Ueno (chicken and shrimp).
20191208_152316.jpg

It's been a long time since our last visit to Teppan Edo. Glad to see the quality and amount of food had improved so much. We had a pleasant and satisfying experience. Food was delicious, and Ken was fun and entertaining. 👍👍

Minnesota disney fan

I have until tomorrow afternoon. So if anybody else is here please send me a message and I will try to get Bucky to you! Otherwise he will be finding a temporary home in Texas until we return in February!
If Bucky makes it until February, we will be there from the 25th thru March 4th. at POFQ. But I bet he makes the rounds a lot before then!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
It looks like the Crystal Palace wasn't full while you were there? I've never seen empty tables like that before.
You are lucky to get a lower crowd MK day:) Also, Eiyore and Piglet are my favorites.
Crystal Palace wasn't full, we've seen it very busy at dinnertime, though! We enjoyed lower crowds at MK that day, and the weather was beautiful. Piglet and Eyore are the sweetest, imo! :joyfull:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom