Where to buy Morocco item

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Hi all. My daughter bought a bracelet ring from Morocco but it broke on the way home. I've been searching the internet to find her one from Disney but have had no luck. Anyone know of any site that directly sells in-park merchandise? I really want to replace it for her. Any and all help is appreciated, Thanks!!

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Have you tried contacting Disney Customer Service? If it broke that soon, I think they should replace it.
I haven't, but it broke in July when we were on our way home. I wanted to replace it for her for Christmas. But that might be a good place to start, thank you!

castlecake2.0

The Morroco Pavilion is hosted by a participant company, so their merchandise isn’t likely to be available online. Contact Disney merchandise guest services and they might be able to put you in touch with the right person :

Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Weather_Lady

No, there really is an Arab area in the Epcot! In between Paris and China!

If you meant between mean France and China, there are several pavilions in between them, including Morocco. If you meant between France and Japan, the pavilion you describe would have to be Morocco as it's the only thing between them. The Morocco pavilion features some architecture and music that are Arabian in style -- I suspect that's what you're thinking of.

EME597860.jpg

Last edited:

graphite1326

Have you tried contacting Disney Customer Service? If it broke that soon, I think they should replace it.
We called them once on a special item from ToT we lost. My son lost a small light saber with a ToT theme on it that he bought. He lost it on the way home. We were willing to pay for it but just wanted to replace it for him. They replaced it free.

dreamfinder

Try to reach out to the pavilion directly. The shops and restaurants in Morocco are run by a third party, so don't fall under the usual Merchandise purchase options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom