Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

BoarderPhreak

It’s to organize guests into rows before they actually get to the ride vehicle, which would cause confusion and take up time. They group before the preshow because that’s a time that would’ve otherwise had nothing taking place. They’re aiming for maximum efficiency.
That's what I said. 😉
the front car ends up in front of the AT AT and the rear car on the side of the AT AT

front car loading colors are blue and green

rear car loading colors are red and orange

Not quite right. And you forgot white.

Rob562

I don't see this on my app. The ride doesn't show up on the wait times list, but I can find it on the list of attractions. It just gives me basic height requirements and whatnot, though. I don't see anything about boarding groups (nor on the website). Any idea what I'm missing?

The home screen on the MDE app has a very large panel all about Rise. It's in there.

-Rob

totchos

Can anyone explain how the first transport ship works. Ive heard that you enter and exit through the same door. How do they do that? Does the “ship” rotate so that you exit out the same door into the star destroyer?

No Name

Being head of Parks and Resorts also calls for being a hype man. At minimum, it requires appearing human. Chapek should not be on stage for these kind of events, or better, Chapek should be replaced entirely. Not only does it make the opening ceremony poor, it reflects poorly on the division because the head guy seems clueless and uninterested in the product. This looks bad to both fans and investors.

Were the drones worth it? What do you all think?

They were not integrated well into the ceremony. It just kind of happened. It would be like if Tinkerbell zip-lined out of the castle before HEA starts. As if two separate teams planned this out and didn’t work together much. College football teams do more exciting things with plane flyovers and parachuters, and they are not the worldwide leaders in themed entertainment. Compared to RotR, the lesser quality of this performance really stands out.

rowrbazzle

The home screen on the MDE app has a very large panel all about Rise. It's in there.

-Rob

Thanks for the reply. Mine doesn't have that, but I was able to find something after I clicked "Learn More" under the How to Access section of the Attraction details. I saw info saying a boarding pass was needed for Rise, but never could see what groups were going. I'll try again tomorrow and see if anything changes for me.

Rob562

Thanks for the reply. Mine doesn't have that, but I was able to find something after I clicked "Learn More" under the How to Access section of the Attraction details. I saw info saying a boarding pass was needed for Rise, but never could see what groups were going. I'll try again tomorrow and see if anything changes for me.

Are you sure you're running the latest version of the app?

This is the main screen when I start the app:

Screenshot_20191205-222117.jpg

Then click on that and it brings up this:

Screenshot_20191205-222124.jpg

-Rob

mikejs78

Premium Member
Disney has got to be ecstatic about today. Great buzz, the attraction performed pretty well, probably better than some other recent first days, and that with no previews, and a team that probably would have liked a couple of more weeks to iron out the bugs.

The giving out of tickets to those who could not ride was a class move. Great job today TDO and WDI...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom