WDW Favorite Attraction Poll #1-Seven Dwarf Mine Train VS Space Mountain

Which is your favorite attraction between these two? Feel free to tell us why

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
I would like to compare Walt Disney world attractions and discuss which is our favorite.

We begin with this first battle between Seven Dwarf Mine Train and Space Mountain.

jd12

Original Poster
By the way, my vote goes to 7DMT because its thrill level is just right for the entire family and because we just love the singing, music and animation of that great attraction.

Victor Kelly

Space Mountain. Longer ride, decent queue. But the queue is long and so is the exit. The exit no longer has moving platforms. Cars are better than before but could use a redesign to make them easier to get in and out of. Cool factor lies in the darkness of the ride. Track needs major work though.

BUT

7D has way more and better theming. But the cars ar hard to get into and out of. And the ride is fairly short. Animatronics are great. Motion of the cars is pretty darn cool. Overall great for children.

Moka

I'm more of a Space Mountain person. I enjoy the thrill of Space more than Dwarf's. Not that Dwarf is bad by any means. I give to Dwarf the extremely smooth track, the animation, and the animatronics are great!

jd12

Original Poster
Do more of these polls, I like seeing what overall people like better!

As for me, probably Space Mountain although I do love the Main Train as well!

Chriss,
My intention is to do one of these every twelve days or so (I thrive by the dozen).

Glad people are responding (many thanks to everyone!) but I'm a tad surprised at the results so far. I also like Space but the Mine Train was a clear winner for me. Great to have other people perspective.

Thanks for the encouragement!

mariedarling

I voted for Mine train because it's more kind of ride but i wish it wasn't so short!

Space Mountain is fun i need to be in the right frame of mind and mood. haha i swear i am fun.

Touchdown

1. Tower of Terror
2. Splash Mtn
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Flight of Passage
5. Big Thunder Mtn RR
6. Soarin
7. Toy Story Mania
8. Exhibition Everest
9. Spaceship Earth
10. Pirates of the Caribbean

ppet

I had to vote for 7DMT, If the ride was smoothed out some or my body was younger again, I would vote for SM. As things stand now if I ride SM I can't stand up right for a day or two. it jerks my neck and back badly.

MoragL

Mine Train is too short but I personally do not like Space Mountain at all. I don't find it very thrilling and think it is actually painful to ride as it is so jerky. I am holding my neck by the end.

JIMINYCR

Space Mountain still gets my vote. It continues to deliver more thrills, an attraction that I still would wait a lengthy time in line for. as an Its an adult coaster vs a kiddy coaster so 7DMT doesnt quite deliver on the excitement level. Its a decent attraction, cute dwarfs and evil queen/ witch but SM beats it out.

danyoung56

I don't even ride Space any more, cuz the track is too jarring. If they smoothed things out, I would probably have to really think about which one I like more. But as it is now, SDMT is by far my favorite of the two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom